Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Scott County Predictions

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The battle of the undefeateds in the 6A State Championship team. Thoughts? Predictions? Please post them here!

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T vs. anyone else in the state including the Birds = blowout. I expect the clock will "not walk" in this one if you know what I mean.

Scott County pulls an upset winning 6 - 3. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Scott County pulls an upset winning 6 - 3. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

As long as it isn't 3-0. Most miserable I've ever been watching a football game...probably had something to do with the cold though.

As long as it isn't 3-0. Most miserable I've ever been watching a football game...probably had something to do with the cold though.

 

I remember that game. It was awful and very cold.

 

After deep consideration I may have to change my vote.... :lol::lol:

Trinity by 42.

I was bored last night so I tallied up the records of the teams on Scott County's schedule. Regular season: 32-90 with only Bryan Station posting a winning season at 7-5. Playoffs: 24-15 with Eastern finishing 10-3 and Boone at 9-5. So overall record of opponents: 56-105 and Scott County has wins over 3 schools with winning records. Nine of the opponents finished the year with 3 or less wins. Yes, I'm being a "hater" on the schedule and I know Scott doesn't have total control over it, but to say they are undefeated is not that impressive (IMO). One common foe was Simon Kenton. Scott won 41-0, Trinity won 72-0. Didn't somebody do the Trinity opponent record tally???

The battle of the undefeateds in the 6A State Championship team. Thoughts? Predictions? Please post them here!

 

I think that Trinity will win by 28 and answer Guru's question posed 14 weeks ago: Can any Kentucky team come within 28 points of Trinity? Among 6-A schools the answer is NO. However, I think that Bowling Green and Highlands would give Trinity a better game than Scott County. Prediction 42-13.

Last night was far from the Rock's best game. They can - and have - done better. Hopefully they saved it for next week. Hope to have a repeat of last year's final - save for the scary opening running play !!!!!

I think the Rocks will end the season with a shutout and a 50+ pt. performance.

Scott County scores once.

Some fool has too say it and since I'm totally bored I'll do it---The Rocks are way too QUICK

Seen them both will have a runing clock no way anyone in this state compares to Trinity

I do wish Trinity was playing Highlands in something other than a scrimmage. If they were it would be a running clock. Trinity runs up the score because thats what they are 56-0 over Scott Co. Nice season Scott Co. Nice collection of football players for Trinity.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.