Everything posted by FTBIGBIRD
-
Newport Central Catholic/DeSales 2A State Championship predictions
Desales was way too much last year and will be this year too.
-
Highlands 37 Covington Catholic 34
Nice T.C!
-
Highlands 37 Covington Catholic 34
Yes there is. You can't break huddle with more than 11.
-
Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!
The fake even got me and I video'd the RB for about ten yards till I realized Hoge had it. It's hard to see game in that tiny 2" screen up there freezing my behind off!
-
Lexington Catholic/Highlands Predictions (Semi-State)
Why????
-
Beau Hoge's Incredible Run!
Anyone have the link to it on sportscenter? Can't find it.
-
Highlands 37 Covington Catholic 34
Last night was the best Cov Cath team I have seen in 8 years. They refused to quit and did a great job of pumping each other up. Even our (kid) announcer was dogging HHS fans for not having the energy the Colonels did. CCH is definitely on right path.
-
Mayfield 42 Russellville 14
Thank you for your insight. I just figured they were pretty good since they just beat the best team in the state. This could create a good crosstown rivalry that may turn competitive...
-
Lexington Catholic 40 Boyle County 35
So start the prediction thread and let's talk about it...
-
Mayfield 42 Russellville 14
Would love to see Mayfield and Graves play right now while they are both peaking. I know it's not possible. Congrats to that county for having 2 teams in the semi's!
-
Graves County 7 Bowling Green 0
Get what a case for your multiple state title trophies? I know who you are. But with all attention on Mayfield, never heard much about Graves. Lets keep this about them. They are the ones that just beat one of the best teams on one of the bet runs in KY state football history. Congrats to Graves County.
-
Graves County 7 Bowling Green 0
Do you all have a football team at Mayfield?
-
Graves County 7 Bowling Green 0
I'm in shock! I don't even know where Graves County is. Guess I better locate them on map as we will be in 5A next year. Amazing win.
-
Highlands 37 Covington Catholic 34
This needs to be its own thread! I think he earned it!
-
Did Highlands................
I wish I could triple like Clyde!
-
Did Highlands................
Yes. Because they weren't trying to run it up. In doing the opposite, which was taking a knee, they got heckled by a mom. That is how it applies. If you think it doesn't, I'm sorry. I believe it does.
-
Did Highlands................
I guess we've reached that touchy time of the year...
-
Did Highlands................
^^^bingo colonel fan. Why do that and embarrass your kid?
-
Dixie Heights 24 Simon Kenton 0
Haven't seen them play but Dixie must be for real this year!
-
Did Highlands................
Because this whole thing is ridiculous. Highlands was not trying to run score up. Haven't all year. They simply ran plays till CCH was out of timeouts. Then, they did the smart thing which is kneel it. Then this mom is calling them out for not running more plays. That is dumb. If they were running the score up, they wouldn't have ran 5 running plays in a row up the gut on that drive. Wake up people.
-
Did Highlands................
I swear. I couldn't believe my ears. Normally it's the roudys that say something but even they have been behaved as of late. I just can't believe a parent, let alone a mother would publicly embarrass herself like that.
-
Did Highlands................
My favorite was the Cov Cath mom screaming at our boys and clucking like a chicken and calling our team a bunch of chickens for takng a knee. You stay classy mom from Park Hills!
-
Was tonight a moral victory for Covington Catholic?
Nope
- Highlands/Covington Catholic Predictions
-
Highlands/Covington Catholic Predictions
Yes sir, and for my children's happiness I will burn at the stake if need be. I pledge my allegiance to you. Field looking good BTW. Back on point, there is nothing wrong with respecting a foe. There are a lot that I don't respect. Like poor sports such as that team I won't mention that took the head shot on a defenseless Michael Waite. You know who you are. Those are the teams I will never respect. How can you not respect the passion, the pageantry, and the crazies that will paint their bodies and go shirtless Friday while screaming silly things that, at the right time, enrage people. I absolutely respect their enthusiasm. But I want to win by 50. The close ones make my chest hurt.