Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FTBIGBIRD

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FTBIGBIRD

  1. Desales was way too much last year and will be this year too.
  2. Yes there is. You can't break huddle with more than 11.
  3. The fake even got me and I video'd the RB for about ten yards till I realized Hoge had it. It's hard to see game in that tiny 2" screen up there freezing my behind off!
  4. Anyone have the link to it on sportscenter? Can't find it.
  5. Last night was the best Cov Cath team I have seen in 8 years. They refused to quit and did a great job of pumping each other up. Even our (kid) announcer was dogging HHS fans for not having the energy the Colonels did. CCH is definitely on right path.
  6. Thank you for your insight. I just figured they were pretty good since they just beat the best team in the state. This could create a good crosstown rivalry that may turn competitive...
  7. So start the prediction thread and let's talk about it...
  8. Would love to see Mayfield and Graves play right now while they are both peaking. I know it's not possible. Congrats to that county for having 2 teams in the semi's!
  9. Get what a case for your multiple state title trophies? I know who you are. But with all attention on Mayfield, never heard much about Graves. Lets keep this about them. They are the ones that just beat one of the best teams on one of the bet runs in KY state football history. Congrats to Graves County.
  10. Do you all have a football team at Mayfield?
  11. I'm in shock! I don't even know where Graves County is. Guess I better locate them on map as we will be in 5A next year. Amazing win.
  12. This needs to be its own thread! I think he earned it!
  13. I wish I could triple like Clyde!
  14. Yes. Because they weren't trying to run it up. In doing the opposite, which was taking a knee, they got heckled by a mom. That is how it applies. If you think it doesn't, I'm sorry. I believe it does.
  15. I guess we've reached that touchy time of the year...
  16. ^^^bingo colonel fan. Why do that and embarrass your kid?
  17. Haven't seen them play but Dixie must be for real this year!
  18. Because this whole thing is ridiculous. Highlands was not trying to run score up. Haven't all year. They simply ran plays till CCH was out of timeouts. Then, they did the smart thing which is kneel it. Then this mom is calling them out for not running more plays. That is dumb. If they were running the score up, they wouldn't have ran 5 running plays in a row up the gut on that drive. Wake up people.
  19. I swear. I couldn't believe my ears. Normally it's the roudys that say something but even they have been behaved as of late. I just can't believe a parent, let alone a mother would publicly embarrass herself like that.
  20. My favorite was the Cov Cath mom screaming at our boys and clucking like a chicken and calling our team a bunch of chickens for takng a knee. You stay classy mom from Park Hills!
  21. Nice first post, welcome. But careful how you use that last phrase... That is trademarked by another Birds fan. He may not like you copying his trademark saying...just sayin'
  22. Yes sir, and for my children's happiness I will burn at the stake if need be. I pledge my allegiance to you. Field looking good BTW. Back on point, there is nothing wrong with respecting a foe. There are a lot that I don't respect. Like poor sports such as that team I won't mention that took the head shot on a defenseless Michael Waite. You know who you are. Those are the teams I will never respect. How can you not respect the passion, the pageantry, and the crazies that will paint their bodies and go shirtless Friday while screaming silly things that, at the right time, enrage people. I absolutely respect their enthusiasm. But I want to win by 50. The close ones make my chest hurt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.