Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCH's Jake Thelen Commits

Featured Replies

Big Jake is heading to Spring Hill, AL.

 

Congrats to Jake. He worked extremely hard over his four years at CCH and represented the school and his family well.

 

Jake chose SH over an option he had to walk on at X. Mack loved his effort and style. As an X fan I would have loved to see Jake taking the floor but it's hard to pass up a scholarship and a better opportunity to get on the floor and do what players want to do - play.

Congrats to Jake Thelen. It is always nice to see local kids getting to play at the next level. You can't go wrong with a Jesuit education like he will receive at Spring Hill.

Congrats to Jake.

 

What division is SH and what conference do they play in?

He can now join his cousin who pays on the tennis squad there.

Congrats to Jake.

 

What division is SH and what conference do they play in?

 

NAIA D1

Congratulations to Jake.

Very happy for Jake, great guy, great family and a great subject for my camera the last few years. I hope for his continued success in his college endeavours.

Congrats Jake! I am sure Jake has learned about all the wonderful things about this school, not only from his cousin, but his parents as well. I believe both attended Spring Hill. Also should say congrats to the whole Thelen family. Seen many of them over the years attending Jake's games. Wonder how often they will make the drive down to see him play???

Congrats to Jake. A very hard worker and even better kid. Had the chance to coach him once and came away very impressed with his work ethic and his personality. Good Luck to Mr. Thelen!

  • Author
Congrats Jake! I am sure Jake has learned about all the wonderful things about this school, not only from his cousin, but his parents as well. I believe both attended Spring Hill. Also should say congrats to the whole Thelen family. Seen many of them over the years attending Jake's games. Wonder how often they will make the drive down to see him play???

 

I believe Jake's parents played at Spring Hill.

Could he have been a Division I football player???

  • Author
Could he have been a Division I football player???

 

Great, great question. A lot of the requirements are there. 6'6 o-linemen that are athletic are highly desired.

 

However, just because you have a talent doesn't mean you should pursue it. I might have the talents to be a great violinist but I have zer desire to do so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.