Ryle 41 Cooper 17

oldjarhead

Travis Elliot: 12 carries for 193 yards and 3 rushing touchdowns. 1 48 yard touchdown reception. Kickoff returns 2 for 104 and a touchdown. 3 punts for 125 yards averaging 41.7 per kick 1 inside the ten. All purpose yards: 330.

Ryle looked like a one man show with Elliot being able to run with ease on most of his carries and receptions. His hard work has truly paid off and I hope the younger kids in the youth programs take note.

Ryle's QB took a hard hit late in the 4th quarter and left the game on wobbly legs. Hope the kid is ok.

Hats off to Elliot the kid is Ryle !! They did not move the ball at all untill he got in the game !! I have never seen a kid take control of a game like that . Cooper needs to get there stuff together or it will be yet another long year !!!!!!

Travis Elliot: 12 carries for 193 yards and 3 rushing touchdowns. 1 48 yard touchdown reception. Kickoff returns 2 for 104 and a touchdown. 3 punts for 125 yards averaging 41.7 per kick 1 inside the ten. All purpose yards: 330.

Kind of a slow start to the season, huh? :D

This is probably the first time Nathan Davis has had good tools around him to work with. I know little about Ryle's team but if Elliot is really this good than the QB will really only need to throw for about 100 yards and avoid big turnovers.