Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grooms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grooms

  1. Only if something immoral or illegal is going on and you honestly think that no one is aware of it but you.
  2. I thought they beat NCC once and St. Henry once last year.
  3. Arvin from Grant County or Arnzen from Bellevue?
  4. I was just kidding. I actually have no idea why they left.
  5. Must be academic reasons.
  6. Where did McNeil go again? St. Henry?
  7. Yeah, does anyone have the Thomas More schedule?
  8. Pretty hard district to be successfull in. Three powerhouses you have to deal with every year.
  9. If this is true then they have their priorities straight. First priority is getting the right man for the job so that our students have a chance to succeed; regardless to how long it takes. Answering to parents is somewhere towards the bottom of the list.
  10. Must be for academic reasons
  11. Wow. I didn't see this one coming. Congrats to both Pendelton Co. and Coach Cravens. He will do a fine job.
  12. Very good teachers and students in the building. Those numbers will get better.
  13. It was brought up a few weeks ago that Mcneil may be going somewhere else.
  14. I believe he qualifies as a very good coach.
  15. Certainly was a good showing. I thought Judy played a great game. Represented the 8th well.
  16. My first time ever seeing them play. They are darn good. They do all the little things well. Good feet, good hands, great timing, pass fakes, tipped passes, and very few mental mistakes or bad shots. I am now convinced more then ever that Highlands did the right thing. Out of curiousity, would the Ryle fans have been satisfied if the LAdy Raider stalled the game and won say 10-3? Or are they happier knowing they lost while playing within the "spirit of the game?"
  17. I would list coach Duvall in the top five best coaches in the 8th region.
  18. Jim Hicks does an outstanding job. Ron Kinmon did an outstanding job. Hunt,Carr,Johnson,Hicks, etc are all very good basketball players. I think you can give credit to Coach Hicks and Coach Kinmon for both of those things. Coach Kinmon was at the helm when those players were going through the feeder system and coach hicks has brought out the best in them during their high school careers. Both of these coaches seem to get along rather well, they also share a lot of the same philosophies. Why is everyone so upset? They had a good season. Beat some pretty good teams. Lost to some good teams as well. Oldham County is very good, if our boys would have won then the OC Fans may have been comparing Coach Holland to Coach Forrest. I guess I am confused by the animosity shown by some. Animosity delivered by people I like and directed toward people that I respect. Grant County is not respected by the surrounding communities, and I fear that we may be living up to the stereotype. BTW, I hope you all are safe and that your family survived the weather today. I worry about my Crittenden neigbors.
  19. I think I'm not liking this whole switching referees to different regions thing. Nice seeing you tonight Mustang.
  20. I like the strategy. I like even more that someone had the guts to try and use it. Props to you Coach Richey.:clap:
  21. IS this the 3rd year in a row that Brossart has been blessed with Montgomery County 1st round?
  22. I thought we played hard. Played rather well. Shot Ft's well. I'd like to see what Simon shot from beyond the arc. 45%?
  23. And that is a perfect example of what the problem is. I do appreciate you finally giving our boys props though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.