Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region- 2012-2013

Featured Replies

Who are going to be the top teams and players in the region?

  • Author

Top Teams: Oldham County, Collins, Owen County, North Oldham, South Oldham

Top Players: David Levitch, Dez Marshall

Top Teams: Oldham County, Collins, Owen County, North Oldham, South Oldham

Top Players: David Levitch, Dez Marshall

 

IMO South will be the team to beat. I don't think they lose any starters. Add Shae Goodlet to the list of top players.

IMO South will be the team to beat. I don't think they lose any starters. Add Shae Goodlet to the list of top players.[/

QUOTE]

I agree South Oldham would be the favorite, they have everybody back. I do think you would have to include Goodlet along with Kristian Morgan of Gallatin, Tyler Carr from Grant and Andrew Sampson from SK.

I'd have to include Simon Kenton in any top five list. They lost a really good player in Chambers, but they played a lot of juniors last year. And, they have a really good scorer in Sampson.

 

And, I'm not sure they're top five material, but doesn't Walton return a fair amount? Lost a good player in Hergott, but with McNeil and Moeves back with some of the other young talent they have, I'd think they'd be pretty good.

I'd have to include Simon Kenton in any top five list. They lost a really good player in Chambers, but they played a lot of juniors last year. And, they have a really good scorer in Sampson.

 

And, I'm not sure they're top five material, but doesn't Walton return a fair amount? Lost a good player in Hergott, but with McNeil and Moeves back with some of the other young talent they have, I'd think they'd be pretty good.

 

I have been told by a very reliable source that Walton will not be returning all of their players next season....and I am not talking about graduating seniors.

I have been told by a very reliable source that Walton will not be returning all of their players next season....and I am not talking about graduating seniors.

 

I have been told the same thing. I guess we will have to wait and see how things shake out.

I have been told the same thing. I guess we will have to wait and see how things shake out.

 

It was brought up a few weeks ago that Mcneil may be going somewhere else.

Don't place the Mustangs in the top 5. A North team that graduated Clarke and Rowan has nothing to go with Levitch for next year.

 

They were real disappointments with Clarke and Rowan... imagine without them.

Collins, South Oldham and Simon end the season with more talent returning. I will have to see rosters next year before I make predictions. There are a lot of rumors of potential movement of players, some gaining, some losing. It is early.

Don't place the Mustangs in the top 5. A North team that graduated Clarke and Rowan has nothing to go with Levitch for next year.

 

They were real disappointments with Clarke and Rowan... imagine without them.

 

What was the problem with them this year? Team Chemistry?

  • Author

What players return for each of the teams in this region that could be making a new impact on this region?

I have been told by a very reliable source that Walton will not be returning all of their players next season....and I am not talking about graduating seniors.

 

 

 

Just heard the same thing last night?? Why would they want to leave? They have a nice mix of ball players.

Just heard the same thing last night?? Why would they want to leave? They have a nice mix of ball players.

 

That is interesting. Good player looking for better opportunities. Educational of course.

South and SK have a lot returning. Should be another competitive year in the 8th with no real favorites.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.