8th Region- 2012-2013

IMO South will be the team to beat. I don't think they lose any starters. Add Shae Goodlet to the list of top players.[/

QUOTE]

I agree South Oldham would be the favorite, they have everybody back. I do think you would have to include Goodlet along with Kristian Morgan of Gallatin, Tyler Carr from Grant and Andrew Sampson from SK.

I'd have to include Simon Kenton in any top five list. They lost a really good player in Chambers, but they played a lot of juniors last year. And, they have a really good scorer in Sampson.

And, I'm not sure they're top five material, but doesn't Walton return a fair amount? Lost a good player in Hergott, but with McNeil and Moeves back with some of the other young talent they have, I'd think they'd be pretty good.

I'd have to include Simon Kenton in any top five list. They lost a really good player in Chambers, but they played a lot of juniors last year. And, they have a really good scorer in Sampson.

And, I'm not sure they're top five material, but doesn't Walton return a fair amount? Lost a good player in Hergott, but with McNeil and Moeves back with some of the other young talent they have, I'd think they'd be pretty good.

I have been told by a very reliable source that Walton will not be returning all of their players next season....and I am not talking about graduating seniors.

I have been told by a very reliable source that Walton will not be returning all of their players next season....and I am not talking about graduating seniors.

I have been told the same thing. I guess we will have to wait and see how things shake out.

Don't place the Mustangs in the top 5. A North team that graduated Clarke and Rowan has nothing to go with Levitch for next year.

They were real disappointments with Clarke and Rowan... imagine without them.

Collins, South Oldham and Simon end the season with more talent returning. I will have to see rosters next year before I make predictions. There are a lot of rumors of potential movement of players, some gaining, some losing. It is early.

Just heard the same thing last night?? Why would they want to leave? They have a nice mix of ball players.

Just heard the same thing last night?? Why would they want to leave? They have a nice mix of ball players.

That is interesting. Good player looking for better opportunities. Educational of course.