Everything posted by [email protected]
-
AAU - The Second Season
Anyone have a roster for this team?
-
5th/6th vs 7th/8th all-star game
I don't think this has anything to do with an allegiance to high school teams since it is an all-star game not a school game. While it is an big honor, I can't blame anyonefor missing this to play aau since this is the time that the college coaches are watching AAU. Unfortunate timing.
-
Rankings: Kentucky boys Class of 2013
Derek Jeffries of Henry County also of the 8th region made the list.
-
Walton-Verona 2012/2013
Not suprised.
-
Shawn West named Coach at Grant County
Will Mr. West be teaching at Grant Co?
-
Thomas Nelson 2012/2013
Will this new school be taking students from Nelson Co, Bardstown or both?
-
Walton-Verona 2012/2013
Will WV have any new players next season?
-
AAU This Weekend
- AAU This Weekend
Thad Moss-Boone Beau Downs-Boone Amadou Dia-Boone Carson Williams-Owen Ethan Snapp-Newport Michael Dunaway-Trimble Paul ? Paul W-St Henry- AAU This Weekend
Rebels 14 U had a very strong showing at the Adidas May Classis. They made it to the Final 4 of the the Gold division before getting beaten by Indy Elite in OT.- AAU This Weekend
NKY Rebels (14U) are heading to Bloomington for the Adidas May Classic.- Kentucky junior All-Star team announced
I would imagine that lots of kids statewide who make honorable mention don't get an invite, but if Morgan wasn't invited I wonder if any 8th region players were invited. Shae Goodlet?- Brandon Hatton garnering buzz....
Pretty sure he doesn't play football.- Williamstown hires former UK guard Roger Harden
I agree, but if nothing else the hiring of Harden has gotten Williamstown bball more publicity than anything I can recall. Now let's see if he can get comparable gym/practice time to the band.- Williamstown hires former UK guard Roger Harden
Makes me wonder if he has any younger kids who will be in school at Williamstown.- Williamstown hires former UK guard Roger Harden
Very small school that puts more into the band than basketball. Lose many of their better players to neighboring schools. Mr. Hardin will have his work cut out for him.- Happy Osborne is New Head Coach at Montgomery County
Did he leave Georgetown for fear they were going D-3? Seems like an odd career path to me. Is he teaching at MC?- AAU This Weekend
I would say so.- Kentucky All-State Basketball 2011-12
Couldn't believe this one either. Take nothing away from Willis but Diedonne is the better player for now. Agree the UK connection influenced this pick.- Is Coach Arvin being forced out at Grant County?
What does Coach Arvin teach?- recdebut elite showcase-Cincinnati
Unfortunately this type of marketing is common. There are many "elite camps" that try to make the invitee feel special as a means to get them to pay for/attend the camp. Many have paid for their kids to attend an elite camp only to get there and see that there are many unelite in attendance.- AAU - The Second Season
From what I have heard the Hoyas have folded.- 8th Region- 2012-2013
What was the problem with them this year? Team Chemistry?- 8th Region- 2012-2013
IMO South will be the team to beat. I don't think they lose any starters. Add Shae Goodlet to the list of top players.- Referee at regional showcase, calls games from midcourt
I don't see the problem. I have reffed many games from my seat in the bleachers and didn't even get paid. Seriously, it looks like she is the only ref on the court. Might be more to this story. - AAU This Weekend