Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by [email protected]

  1. Anyone have a roster for this team?
  2. I don't think this has anything to do with an allegiance to high school teams since it is an all-star game not a school game. While it is an big honor, I can't blame anyonefor missing this to play aau since this is the time that the college coaches are watching AAU. Unfortunate timing.
  3. Derek Jeffries of Henry County also of the 8th region made the list.
  4. Will this new school be taking students from Nelson Co, Bardstown or both?
  5. Will WV have any new players next season?
  6. Thad Moss-Boone Beau Downs-Boone Amadou Dia-Boone Carson Williams-Owen Ethan Snapp-Newport Michael Dunaway-Trimble Paul ? Paul W-St Henry
  7. Rebels 14 U had a very strong showing at the Adidas May Classis. They made it to the Final 4 of the the Gold division before getting beaten by Indy Elite in OT.
  8. NKY Rebels (14U) are heading to Bloomington for the Adidas May Classic.
  9. I would imagine that lots of kids statewide who make honorable mention don't get an invite, but if Morgan wasn't invited I wonder if any 8th region players were invited. Shae Goodlet?
  10. Pretty sure he doesn't play football.
  11. I agree, but if nothing else the hiring of Harden has gotten Williamstown bball more publicity than anything I can recall. Now let's see if he can get comparable gym/practice time to the band.
  12. Makes me wonder if he has any younger kids who will be in school at Williamstown.
  13. Very small school that puts more into the band than basketball. Lose many of their better players to neighboring schools. Mr. Hardin will have his work cut out for him.
  14. Did he leave Georgetown for fear they were going D-3? Seems like an odd career path to me. Is he teaching at MC?
  15. Couldn't believe this one either. Take nothing away from Willis but Diedonne is the better player for now. Agree the UK connection influenced this pick.
  16. Unfortunately this type of marketing is common. There are many "elite camps" that try to make the invitee feel special as a means to get them to pay for/attend the camp. Many have paid for their kids to attend an elite camp only to get there and see that there are many unelite in attendance.
  17. From what I have heard the Hoyas have folded.
  18. What was the problem with them this year? Team Chemistry?
  19. IMO South will be the team to beat. I don't think they lose any starters. Add Shae Goodlet to the list of top players.
  20. I don't see the problem. I have reffed many games from my seat in the bleachers and didn't even get paid. Seriously, it looks like she is the only ref on the court. Might be more to this story.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.