Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Referee at regional showcase, calls games from midcourt

Featured Replies

She should be fired!!

I don't see the problem. I have reffed many games from my seat in the bleachers and didn't even get paid. Seriously, it looks like she is the only ref on the court. Might be more to this story.

I have seen a game or two officiated with just one ref. Basically, they worked from free throw line to free throw line.

These kids are there to be seen as individuals and not as a team so the outcome of the game is irrelevant.

 

The official reflects that. Doesn't look good but it has no bearing.

I usually sit at midcourt and officiate too. I just don't wear the funny striped shirt and polyester drawers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.