Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart Rolls

Featured Replies

Bishop Brossart won the Ludlow team camp beating both Campbell County and Highlands along the way. Congrats to Coach Feldmann. They are heading south this week for the Transylvania Camp

Any chance you could give a report on how the boys team did ?

Bishop Brossart won the Ludlow team camp beating both Campbell County and Highlands along the way. Congrats to Coach Feldmann. They are heading south this week for the Transylvania Camp

 

Believe highlands was missing pretty many players weren't they? Think HHS played 3 games that night with 6-7 players right? If fact, I think HHS beat Brossart earlier in the week without their stud Schaefer. Playing a team shorthanded...they should have "rolled".

Summer basketball scores while interesting are never a good gauge of how a team really matches up against another team. Too many variables.

  • Author

Just a continuation Brossart beat most of them last year anyway.

Just a continuation

 

Continuation is right - a continuation of boasts of Freshman Championships, JV Championships, and now summer league Championships, none of which are accurate predictors of how your Varisty team will do, which is really, the only thing that matters. I am on record stating I think BBHS has a bright future and will get better in 2012-2013, and the year after that. But it's all realitive - your record gets fat feasting on terrible teams, some you have to play, some you don't. You're good, but you're small school good. And I don't know if you are even that - you still can't beat NCC or St. Henry, let alone any of the bigger schools in Boone or Kenton Co. Go play a healthy Highlands team this year and let's see what happens there too. I guess going 20-7 and not beating anyone good just doesn't do it for me. As I said last season - beat someone good, then maybe I'll believe.

I thought they beat NCC once and St. Henry once last year.

I thought they beat NCC once and St. Henry once last year.

 

KHSAA scoreboard shows them losing to St. Henry (57-51).

Summer basketball scores while interesting are never a good gauge of how a team really matches up against another team. Too many variables.

 

I agree....while it is exciting when your team is winning summer games, it really doesn't equate to regular season. There are too many variables (vacations, injuries, kids playing other sports, equal playing time, and so on...)....

I thought they beat NCC once and St. Henry once last year.

 

Jan 20th- Brossart 48 NewCath 45 OT

Jan 28th- NewCath 63 Brossart 41 (All "A" Semi Finals)

Small school or not last year without a senior on their team they beat Highlands, NCC, Scott twice, Campbell County, Mason, Owensboro Catholic, Owensboro Apollo, a good Holy Cross team, just to name a few. If a school with 169 girls in it can beat any of these we should give them a little credit for winning game against schools with 1000 girls to pick from. Don't hate the message because the person reporting it. By the way between jv and varsity at transy they were 12-2. lets see what next season brings before killing a small schools dreams.

No schools on that list has a 1000 girls to pick from.

 

Small school or not last year without a senior on their team they beat Highlands, NCC, Scott twice, Campbell County, Mason, Owensboro Catholic, Owensboro Apollo, a good Holy Cross team, just to name a few. If a school with 169 girls in it can beat any of these we should give them a little credit for winning game against schools with 1000 girls to pick from. Don't hate the message because the person reporting it. By the way between jv and varsity at transy they were 12-2. lets see what next season brings before killing a small schools dreams.
Small school or not last year without a senior on their team they beat Highlands, NCC, Scott twice, Campbell County, Mason, Owensboro Catholic, Owensboro Apollo, a good Holy Cross team, just to name a few. If a school with 169 girls in it can beat any of these we should give them a little credit for winning game against schools with 1000 girls to pick from. Don't hate the message because the person reporting it. By the way between jv and varsity at transy they were 12-2. lets see what next season brings before killing a small schools dreams.

 

Brossart should be very good for at least the next two seasons. They have a very strong junior class and I am looking forward to watching them play over the next couple of years. I know they have to schedule certain teams for their district and conference games, but I think they should strengthen their non district and non conference games on their schedule. This would get them better prepared come regional time. JMO. Good luck to them this coming season.

Brossart should be very good for at least the next two seasons. They have a very strong junior class and I am looking forward to watching them play over the next couple of years. I know they have to schedule certain teams for their district and conference games, but I think they should strengthen their non district and non conference games on their schedule. This would get them better prepared come regional time. JMO. Good luck to them this coming season.

 

Brossart should be good for awhile . They may have the best freshman class in Northern Kentucky coming in next year. IMO. Alot of nice players.

No Dawg. Conner has the best freshman class in NKY coming in.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.