Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 53 Ryle 44

Featured Replies

No surprise to me. I thought NDA had a better team and that Ryle could go in funks occasionally.

 

Congrats to Olivia V. Can't wait to see her and the Pandas battle Sydney and those Rebels tomorrow.

Jordan Rahschulte was the star of the game tonight.

 

And can somebody explain to me why, especially at a state tournament playoff game, the National Anthem was not played prior to this game? I find that very offensive.

Jordan Rahschulte was the star of the game tonight.

 

And can somebody explain to me why, especially at a state tournament playoff game, the National Anthem was not played prior to this game? I find that very offensive.

 

1. I've always liked Jordan's game.

2. They play the National Anthem at the beginning of the session ie before Boone/St Henry - at least I assume they did.

3. Welcome to BGP.

Jordan Rahschulte was the star of the game tonight.

 

And can somebody explain to me why, especially at a state tournament playoff game, the National Anthem was not played prior to this game? I find that very offensive.

 

It was played earlier in the afternoon. I thought Schilling hit a couple of big baskets, and Thelen was tough for the Raiders to handle when she wasn't in foul trouble and Clark played well too. Good team win for the Panda's.

2. They play the National Anthem at the beginning of the session ie before Boone/St Henry.

3. Welcome to BGP.

 

Thanks, back after a few years, and did not realize that about the National Anthem. Figured they would play before each game since most of the people for Ryle and NDA may not have arrived until after the Boone/St. Henry game. Personally, I would like to see before each game.

2. They play the National Anthem at the beginning of the session ie before Boone/St Henry.

3. Welcome to BGP.

 

Thanks, back after a few years, and did not realize that about the National Anthem. Figured they would play before each game since most of the people for Ryle and NDA may not have arrived until after the Boone/St. Henry game. Personally, I would like to see before each game.

 

Back after a few years? Do tell.

Let login expire and didn't update

I do not see Ryle enough to say anything definitively but there's always something in the back of my mind that makes me wonder about them. They play hard. Have some really nice talent. Something didn't click.

 

Really nice senior class. Congrats to all of them.

NDA's defense was simiply overwhelming to Ryle this evening. No idea how many block shots there were but it was a bunch. And I would say the team was tonights MVP, Jordan included, she played great along with the rest of the Pandas.

  • Author

Looking forward to pictures paNDA.

Looking forward to pictures paNDA.

 

Just so you don't wait up........I took 1026 pictures of the day, 4 games. I have some work ahead of me. Plus I am unable to post picture to BGP's for some reason. I have written the guru to see what's up.

  • Author
Just so you don't wait up........I took 1026 pictures of the day, 4 games. I have some work ahead of me. Plus I am unable to post picture to BGP's for some reason. I have written the guru to see what's up.
Thanks for what you do paNDA!!! Northern Ky. is very fortunate to have you around!

Final from BOK.

 

My first time ever seeing them play. They are darn good. They do all the little things well. Good feet, good hands, great timing, pass fakes, tipped passes, and very few mental mistakes or bad shots.

 

I am now convinced more then ever that Highlands did the right thing.

 

Out of curiousity, would the Ryle fans have been satisfied if the LAdy Raider stalled the game and won say 10-3? Or are they happier knowing they lost while playing within the "spirit of the game?"

My first time ever seeing them play. They are darn good. They do all the little things well. Good feet, good hands, great timing, pass fakes, tipped passes, and very few mental mistakes or bad shots.

 

I am now convinced more then ever that Highlands did the right thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Out of curiousity, would the Ryle fans have been satisfied if the LAdy Raider stalled the game and won say 10-3? Or are they happier knowing they lost while playing within the "spirit of the game?"

 

I am certain Ryle is proud to have played the game as they did. Ryle has a great team and a great program. Spirit is never going to be a problem for Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.