Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 55 Walton Verona 50

Featured Replies

Good job boys.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say it's hard to beat a team three times in a season. I guess it's even more difficult to do so four times. Look forward to see the SK/Grant final.

Grant County had a game plan, and to their credit, they came out and executed it. They really took McNeil out of the game, for the most part (although he did have two monster-length 3's). And Moeves seemed to really struggle on any shots over 6-8 feet. It almost seemed like Hargett's dunk in the first half turned the tide...to Grant County!

 

You knew Hunt and Carr were going to get their points, but I think the unsung hero of this one was the Coleman kid. I think he only had 5 or 6 points, but he had a ton of rebounds, especially on the defensive end.

 

Congrats to Coach Hicks and the Braves. I will have to eat some crow picking against them in this one.

Mario Coleman 18 rebounds!!!!!!

I loved Austin Johson in this game. He did a great job handling the pressure and really stepped up to make some big freethrows. Congrats to Coach Hicks! Job well done!

Tried to get Walton posters to show just a little respect to grant all year. Never happened and look at the outcome. Great TOUGHNESS by grants kids.

Congrats to the Braves. They were the better team tonight and won the game that mattered the most. Mario played his heart out and deserves alot of credit for this win. Good luck against SK.

Conrats to the Braves. 4th time must be a charm!:D

Congrats to all the Braves! Hunt, Hurley, Coleman, Carr, Cummins and Johnson. Good team ball tonight. Never gave up, kept scrapping. On to SK and a Regional birth.

We might not have any "All Region" players. But all of our players are going to the Region!

Tried to get Walton posters to show just a little respect to grant all year. Never happened and look at the outcome. Great TOUGHNESS by grants kids.

It started right out of the gate in Gatlinburg! As the Gatlinburg -Pittman Coach was complimenting Grant County to me, A Walton Verona fan didnt realize I was with Grant and started with the disrespectful comments. What goes around comes around!! GOOD JOB BRAVES!!!!

I am curious to read what WV fans have to say about their season.

We might not have any "All Region" players. But all of our players are going to the Region!
I Love it!

That has to be the best line I've read in years gc!!! You are very quick witted!

That has to be the best line I've read in years gc!!! You are very quick witted!

 

I do what I can! haha

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.