Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

COOPJAG

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by COOPJAG

  1. If you look at the papers Cooper was picked to loose in Fanklin and Harlan County games . But I for one like the fact that they keep putting them at underdogs !! Dont want the boys to get to cocky !! Like they did last year against Anderson County .
  2. I heard Hellbird was getting a bus for him and any Conner fan that wanted to go back to Franklin County next Friday !!
  3. Just a joke Hellbird ill be up with you lol !
  4. Someone let Hellbird know so he is'nt up all night !!!
  5. If it goes Head to head for the 2 and 3 spot Cooper would be 3 .
  6. So it may not matter if Conner looses to CCH, the rest are all the same teams .
  7. Would Cooper get the 2 if they beat Dixie ? Other than CCH they played all the same teams . The way I see it Conner has to beat CCH to get 2 or Cooper loose to Dixie right ?
  8. Was not a pick 6 but I dont know what coach was thinking . Up 14 - 0 and 1:30 on the clock and they throw the ball . IMO you run the clock out and go to the half with a 14 - 0 lead .
  9. Now thats funny !
  10. I like when the kids get a little pushy and shoving , that makes it fun !!!
  11. Cooper cant wait till the 3rd quarter to start playing ! Conner has alot of speed . Was very surprised that Cooper stayed in the same D all night . Looked like they did some blitzing in the 4th but was to late . Hope these teams meet again .
  12. Campbell County will win this one!!
  13. IMO the D-Line of Cooper will be the main factor in this game . Conners O - line must be able to stop the front 4 of Cooper and that will be a tough thing to do . I think Conner has one of the best QB ;s in nky and Rb but I think Cooper is more rounded team . Cant wait to see how it plays out.
  14. The mighty SK only put 22 against Ryle . No way they would beat Cooper !
  15. 5 pages and its only Monday WOW ..
  16. Someone is getting a little testy !!
  17. Ill just say this ....... Its going to be a great game to watch !!!!
  18. Also bye who they played all season !
  19. What I have seen I would say its there line . They are big,but that dont make them good!
  20. I think you will have a problem when you play both ways when the other team has 80 or 90 kids on the side line . In cooper vs conner both have many kids go both ways . Cooper more so than Conner but still a factor.
  21. 6 - 0 still people not happy ! Cooper plays the best 11 on both sides or the ball . If its working don't fix it !
  22. Coopers D was at there best . I dont think Holmes had more than 4-5 first downs the whole night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.