Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper / Conner predictions

Who wins !! 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins !!

    • Cooper
      72%
      37
    • Conner
      27%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why !!!

  • Replies 210
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with the Cooper Jags in this one. Cooper 44 Conner 28..Good luck to both teams.

Cooper all the way! 35 to 7

Cooper all the way! 35 to 7

 

 

No way that Cooper holds Conner to 7 points.

No way that Cooper holds Conner to 7 points.

 

Conner will be lucky to score 7!

Conner will be lucky to score 7!

 

You are insane.. That is flat out crazy talk. They have scored no less than 30 points in any game this year.. They have scored 57 and 67.

This will be a game of Cooper's D v Conner's O.

 

Cooper definetly has the better defense but Conner has the better offense, led by Barker.

 

If Cooper can control the clock with their run game, led by Collins and Morris, they win. Plain and simple.

I can't predict this game. It's the game that both teams have looked toward the entire season. It's a great offense vs a great defense. It's a coin flip in my mind and I can't predict a winner on count that I don't want to jinx my Jags.

 

Either way it's a must win for both teams if they want a chacne of winning district.

Good luck Jags.

I'm not sure if this game as big as I anticipated it to be earlier in the season. Based on what's happened so far, I feel that the Jaguars are the better team. Good luck to both teams in the battle for the district.

I'm not sure if this game as big as I anticipated it to be earlier in the season. Based on what's happened so far, I feel that the Jaguars are the better team. Good luck to both teams in the battle for the district.

What makes this game still a huge game as it was predicted at the beginning of the season is that Conner has had a year to stew about the loss which cost them the district last year. On top of that some of the players last year took offense that Cooper scheduled them for their homecoming game last year (which is usually reserved for a cupcake team) They took offense to it and turned the tables this year and made Cooper their own homecoming game, plus the fact it is being played at Conner adds even a little more of the pay back option on their table.

 

Either way, whatever teams wins will be huge to the rest of the season going forward. IF Conner wins they will all be pulling for Cooper to beat South Oldham the following week, and if Cooper wins the Conner folks don't want the ditsrict going to Cooper 2 years in a row and will be pulling for south Oldham to win that game.

 

It's a huge game and both teams have something to prove.

This will be a game of Cooper's D v Conner's O.

 

Cooper definetly has the better defense but Conner has the better offense, led by Barker.

 

If Cooper can control the clock with their run game, led by Collins and Morris, they win. Plain and simple.

 

After watching the last three games played by Conner, I have a couple of thoughts on this game..

 

I am beginning to wonder if the "hype" is getting into Barker's head? He has made multiple terrible decisions, thrown 7 (?) INT's, and doesn't seem to be running the ball with the toughness he did a year ago.

 

The Conner D needs to step their game up about 5 notches if they want to be successful as a team. They cannont expect to score 50+ points in every game.

 

Cooper seems to have a very good team, and I would imagine most folks will deem them the favorite in this game. Conner is highly explosive, and although I haven't seen Cooper play, I have read they seem to be a little "thin" in the depth chart, will they be able to score with Conner? There could be another shoot out in Hebron next Friday night. Conner has a dynomite playmaker in Fogle, and Barker is capable of picking a Defense apart, because his line is giving him ample time. What does Cooper have to counter these two? I know the Collins kid is a tough runner, and they have a good QB, whos name has slipped my mind at the moment.

 

This one should be exciting to watch.

You are insane.. That is flat out crazy talk. They have scored no less than 30 points in any game this year.. They have scored 57 and 67.

 

This is the first week they play somebody with a good defense! Pretty sure I said Conner would lose to South Oldham also and I was right!

After watching the last three games played by Conner, I have a couple of thoughts on this game..

 

I am beginning to wonder if the "hype" is getting into Barker's head? He has made multiple terrible decisions, thrown 7 (?) INT's, and doesn't seem to be running the ball with the toughness he did a year ago.

 

T

 

Interesting comment about the running. He's had about 1300 yards total offense in the last 3 weeks and rushed for about 400 yards in those 3.

 

Picks (I think he has 4 not 7) are going to happen when you're throwing that much. All QBs need to work on decision-making. He would be no exception. His passing has been better this year. 74 for 124 about 1300 yards. 12 TDs 4 INTs.

After watching the last three games played by Conner, I have a couple of thoughts on this game..

 

I am beginning to wonder if the "hype" is getting into Barker's head? He has made multiple terrible decisions, thrown 7 (?) INT's, and doesn't seem to be running the ball with the toughness he did a year ago.

 

The Conner D needs to step their game up about 5 notches if they want to be successful as a team. They cannont expect to score 50+ points in every game.

 

Cooper seems to have a very good team, and I would imagine most folks will deem them the favorite in this game. Conner is highly explosive, and although I haven't seen Cooper play, I have read they seem to be a little "thin" in the depth chart, will they be able to score with Conner? There could be another shoot out in Hebron next Friday night. Conner has a dynomite playmaker in Fogle, and Barker is capable of picking a Defense apart, because his line is giving him ample time. What does Cooper have to counter these two? I know the Collins kid is a tough runner, and they have a good QB, whos name has slipped my mind at the moment.

 

This one should be exciting to watch.

Tyler Morris is the Coopper QB

Interesting comment about the running. He's had about 1300 yards total offense in the last 3 weeks and rushed for over 350 yards in those 3.

 

Picks (I think he has 4 not 7) are going to happen when you're throwing that much. All QBs need to work on decision-making. He would be no exception.

 

I was not talking about the yardage totals, no question he is a major threat to run the ball. It just seems that there is less urgency in the runs than a year ago. And I agree picks are going to happen, but again, it's the manner in which they are happening. Balls are being forced into triple coverages, throws are coming off his back foot, and being lofted in the air, at times looking like a jump ball.

 

Nothing against Barker, he is a very good QB, my only question was that from the outside looking in, it seems like the hype and attention he has gotten may be having some effect on him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.