Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper / Conner predictions

Who wins !! 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins !!

    • Cooper
      72%
      37
    • Conner
      27%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

IMO the D-Line of Cooper will be the main factor in this game . Conners O - line must be able to stop the front 4 of Cooper and that will be a tough thing to do . I think Conner has one of the best QB ;s in nky and Rb but I think Cooper is more rounded team . Cant wait to see how it plays out.

 

Conner's O-Line vs Cooper's D-Line is the match-up that I am most interested to see. If Conner can't handle them, then this game could be a blow out for Cooper. If they can, then it may be a track meet, and despite last week, I like Conner in a track meet.

 

If I were coaching Conner, I would make sure that someone is hitting Morris every play he is on the field playing defense. Conner might be able to wear him down physically.

 

Should be fun tonight...

  • Replies 210
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.