Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper / Conner predictions

Who wins !! 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins !!

    • Cooper
      72%
      37
    • Conner
      27%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I look at this game as this;

 

Conner has the advantages going into this game.

Those advantages are

1. Revenge game for Conner

2. Home field advantage

3. Homecoming game

 

This game is a huge game for both teams but even bigger for Conner due to already having a 0-1 record in the district. Conner wants to avenge the loss to Cooper last year and they must win this game if they want any hope of winning district this year. So I give the emotional edge to Conner going into this game.

 

What will be interesting though is if Conner does win, all those same Conner fans will be rooting on Cooper next week. Basically their fate in district all depends on Cooper. They need Cooper's help no matter what.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all the same right under SK!

:jump:

 

Too bad the rest of the state doesn't think so.

Highlands is the best team period.

Cov cath and Cooper would be a fun game to watch. Coin flip in my opinion, but slight edge to Cov Cath

 

I'm pretty sure Packman was making a comment about the Highlands V Covington Catholic 'rivalry thread' being nothing complared to this thread.

 

I don't think he was saying either team is better or worse than HHS or CCHS

:jump:

 

Too bad the rest of the state doesn't think so.

 

Yep to bad SK keeps winning!

This is the battle for second place in district since South Oldham is going to win first place! :D

Please, please no more numbers, scoring margin, points allowed, points scored, or any other miscellaneous stats! Haaa. Let's play this sucker!!!!

I'm pretty sure Packman was making a comment about the Highlands V Covington Catholic 'rivalry thread' being nothing complared to this thread.

 

I don't think he was saying either team is better or worse than HHS or CCHS

Ohhhhhh, that makes sense.

 

I think this is only a great rivalry because the 2 schools not only are in the same district, but they are located so close to eachother. Add on top of that is the fact that all of these kids played together for the past 12 years in the Boone county pee wee league. They know eachother very well.

 

It's more like Cov Cath and Beechwood because of the close proximity of both schools more than being in the same district.

 

Conner was supposed to be the king of this division and they don't like sharing the top of that hill with their "little brother" who knocked them off that hill last year in their first year in the district and has only been around a short few years.

 

Besides a great game, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of good friends at the game. That is going to be the best part of the game itself for me. There are great friends I have who we knew since our kids were in 1st grade playing on the same teams and have been very close ever since. To us the game is just an added bonus. There are no fewer than 8 starters on Conner's Varsity team that I've known from them being my sons's teammates through 8 years of pee wee football. It's a close knit group.

This is the battle for second place in district since South Oldham is going to win first place! :D

 

Could be.

 

All I know is I'm going to enjoy every game of this season because in my opinion, this will be the best Cooper will be for a few years. Next year they will not be anywhere near as good as they are now so I will simply enjoy this season like i enjoyed last season. We have a right to brag this year, next year could be a return of the 2010 season. so I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Could be.

 

All I know is I'm going to enjoy every game of this season because in my opinion, this will be the best Cooper will be for a few years. Next year they will not be anywhere near as good as they are now so I will simply enjoy this season like i enjoyed last season. We have a right to brag this year, next year could be a return of the 2010 season. so I will enjoy it while it lasts.

 

SK gets better and better!

SK gets better and better!

 

C'mon man.. I started to get your back, a little bit, in the SK V Campbell Co thread.. Don't bring SK talk into this thread.. Keep it in the thread where it belongs..

SK gets better and better!

 

Well if what you mean by gets better and better is from year to year, well I would hope so. When you are a basement dweller the majority of the time I'd certainly hope you would get better and better.

 

SK had what? 2 wins last year? I would hope they are getting better and better :ylsuper:

Well if what you mean by gets better and better is from year to year, well I would hope so. When you are a basement dweller the majority of the time I'd certainly hope you would get better and better.

 

 

So Cooper is a basement dweller?

C'mon man.. I started to get your back, a little bit, in the SK V Campbell Co thread.. Don't bring SK talk into this thread.. Keep it in the thread where it belongs..

 

 

I am a one man wrecking crew! I don't need anybody to take my back! :D

So Cooper is a basement dweller?

No. They swept district last year so they have nowhere to go but down lol.

How many district games did SK win last year? 0, so they have no where to go but up.

Well if what you mean by gets better and better is from year to year, well I would hope so. When you are a basement dweller the majority of the time I'd certainly hope you would get better and better.

 

SK had what? 2 wins last year? I would hope they are getting better and better :ylsuper:

 

Last couple games SK and Cooper had it was like 70 to 0 or 50 to 0 all SK! :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.