Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper / Conner predictions

Who wins !! 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins !!

    • Cooper
      72%
      37
    • Conner
      27%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Getting juiced at home by a #4 seed is laying an egg. Spin it how you will. Sounds like you were satisfied with moral victories last year. Baby steps, right?

 

Can't wait to see this 85' Bears defense. I must ask. Has Cooper faced a good offense all year? Ryle? HC? Boone? Holmes? Scott? CC? What do all these teams have in common? They are all lacking one thing? What is it??

Wow, I remember before I joined up to this site I read many of your posts and how aarrogant you came across. You were one of the reasons I joined this site because itt was getting very hard to simply sit back at the beginning of the season and hear yyou bash Cooper post after post.

 

After I joined I tried to be cordial with you, even talking up your QB for you and wishiing your team all the luck in the world and even in this up coming game.

 

Now I see you are back to your old ways again and for some reason your disdain of CCooper simply because they embarrassed our mighty team last year, and it wasn't eeven close, bothered you so much you must of lost a ton of sleep over the past 12 months.

 

You talk about the teams Cooper has faced and their offenses, let me ask you something, how many points have your mighty cougars held teams to this year? Dixiie???? Really???? We shut out Boone yet Boone crushed the team that embarrasssed you and you feel right about trying to bash a team that shut out a team that put 31 points on the team that beat you?

 

Laying an egg, what exactley did Conner win last year? All I know is our boys have aa 2011 5A District Championship patch on their arms, what does Conner have from last year?

 

Grow up RE, I tried to be nice to you earlier, but your true arrogance has once again sshown it's ugly face once again. Funny how you are so quiet after your team losses,, but now it's on because it's Cooper you are about to face. Conner had their sshot, they started the season off ranked in the coaches poll, Cooper wasn't and we ddidn't say anything, now you keep dropping while the team you can't stand keeps rissing in the state and national rankings and it drives you nuts.

 

Good luck to Conner on Friday, but for you, I hope you have another 12 months of ssleepless nights.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed my mind I am pulling for Conner this week! 35 to 24

 

From going back and reading your posts I take it you don't take kindly to Cooper and their folk?

 

I have a good friend who has a son on Coopers team. He's a first class guy who knows what the word respect means and we have lots of mutual for one another. It's just a couple of posters on here that try to exaggerate and lie to make their points. Just keep it real. To much to ask? I have nothing against their "folk".

Wow, now I am truly sacred of the earth shifting and rocketing all of the BG subscribers into space!!!

 

Looks like you found some love Mr. RE

I think this will be a high scoring game. Conner wins in the end.

I have a good friend who has a son on Coopers team. He's a first class guy who knows what the word respect means and we have lots of mutual for one another. It's just a couple of posters on here that try to exaggerate and lie to make their points. Just keep it real. To much to ask? I have nothing against their "folk".

I find that entire statement hard to believe. But if that's true then I'm satisfied. By reading all your bashing posts about Cooper all season you have to admit, it's tough to take your last post for real.

 

Anyway, as I've said last week and the week before, good luck friday night and you can find me standing with my friends from Conner. I will be walking up and down the field with your center's dad.

Wow, I remember before I joined up to this site I read many of your posts and how aarrogant you came across. You were one of the reasons I joined this site because itt was getting very hard to simply sit back at the beginning of the season and hear yyou bash Cooper post after post.

 

After I joined I tried to be cordial with you, even talking up your QB for you and wishiing your team all the luck in the world and even in this up coming game.

 

Now I see you are back to your old ways again and for some reason your disdain of CCooper simply because they embarrassed our mighty team last year, and it wasn't eeven close, bothered you so much you must of lost a ton of sleep over the past 12 months.

 

You talk about the teams Cooper has faced and their offenses, let me ask you something, how many points have your mighty cougars held teams to this year? Dixiie???? Really???? We shut out Boone yet Boone crushed the team that embarrasssed you and you feel right about trying to bash a team that shut out a team that put 31 points on the team that beat you?

 

Laying an egg, what exactley did Conner win last year? All I know is our boys have aa 2011 5A District Championship patch on their arms, what does Conner have from last year?

 

Grow up RE, I tried to be nice to you earlier, but your true arrogance has once again sshown it's ugly face once again. Funny how you are so quiet after your team losses,, but now it's on because it's Cooper you are about to face. Conner had their sshot, they started the season off ranked in the coaches poll, Cooper wasn't and we ddidn't say anything, now you keep dropping while the team you can't stand keeps rissing in the state and national rankings and it drives you nuts.

 

Good luck to Conner on Friday, but for you, I hope you have another 12 months of ssleepless nights.

 

Trust me. I sleep very good at night. As far as arrogance, check your own fans. No arrogance here, just not gonna sit here and listen to garbage.

Wow, I remember before I joined up to this site I read many of your posts and how aarrogant you came across. You were one of the reasons I joined this site because itt was getting very hard to simply sit back at the beginning of the season and hear yyou bash Cooper post after post.

 

After I joined I tried to be cordial with you, even talking up your QB for you and wishiing your team all the luck in the world and even in this up coming game.

 

Now I see you are back to your old ways again and for some reason your disdain of CCooper simply because they embarrassed our mighty team last year, and it wasn't eeven close, bothered you so much you must of lost a ton of sleep over the past 12 months.

 

You talk about the teams Cooper has faced and their offenses, let me ask you something, how many points have your mighty cougars held teams to this year? Dixiie???? Really???? We shut out Boone yet Boone crushed the team that embarrasssed you and you feel right about trying to bash a team that shut out a team that put 31 points on the team that beat you?

 

Laying an egg, what exactley did Conner win last year? All I know is our boys have aa 2011 5A District Championship patch on their arms, what does Conner have from last year?

 

Grow up RE, I tried to be nice to you earlier, but your true arrogance has once again sshown it's ugly face once again. Funny how you are so quiet after your team losses,, but now it's on because it's Cooper you are about to face. Conner had their sshot, they started the season off ranked in the coaches poll, Cooper wasn't and we ddidn't say anything, now you keep dropping while the team you can't stand keeps rissing in the state and national rankings and it drives you nuts.

 

Good luck to Conner on Friday, but for you, I hope you have another 12 months of ssleepless nights.

 

National rankings? Don't get ahead of yourself on this one.. I don't think RE comes off as arrogant, or as one who "bashes" anyone. He is one of the intelligent posters on the site who uses information and reason in his posts. Your post is far more aggressive and arrogant than any that I have read from RE.

 

Friday night will be a great game. There will be points scored, a lot I have a feeling. I think the better conditioned team has the edge, because this one could turn into a track meet. I'm sure both team's players want the victory just as bad as the other.

 

From reading the edginess in some of these posts, is it possible some parents are living vicariously through their sons, and getting a little too worked up over other's postings? Like someone mentioned before, the players will answer all questions come Friday night. Sit back and enjoy the show, because it's going to be a good one.

 

I'm sticking with my previous prediction, Conner wins this one 42-35

 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

I find that entire statement hard to believe. But if that's true then I'm satisfied. By reading all your bashing posts about Cooper all season you have to admit, it's tough to take your last post for real.

 

Anyway, as I've said last week and the week before, good luck friday night and you can find me standing with my friends from Conner. I will be walking up and down the field with your center's dad.

 

I have not bashed Cooper at all. I can't ask honest questions without you getting defensive? Maybe someone else should grow up. Seem a bit touchy to me. Good luck to your team Friday night. Should be a good game. Sorry you found that hard to believe, it's very true.

Trust me. I sleep very good at night. As far as arrogance, check your own fans. No arrogance here, just not gonna sit here and listen to garbage.

Arrogant fans??? Really?

 

Could you please show me all the post before the season started from all the Jag fans stating how great our team was? Show me all those fans who have made posts after the season started claiming that we were the best team period. All I remember seeing is your posts claiming how Conner was actually one of the best if not the best team in NKY. When the media started talking about cooper it was you, not Cooper fans who kept saying how overrated they were and how much better Conner was. It was you who week after week when the coaches poll's were released that always posted how Conner should be ranked higher than Cooper.

 

So again, the arrogance of the Cooper fans, please show me all those posts because wwe all have seen your posts.

I changed my mind I am pulling for Conner this week! 35 to 24

 

Did hell just freeze over? I'm going to church right now.. The world may be ending

 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

I have not bashed Cooper at all. I can't ask honest questions without you getting defensive? Maybe someone else should grow up. Seem a bit touchy to me. Good luck to your team Friday night. Should be a good game. Sorry you found that hard to believe, it's very true.

Cooper laid an egg.

Cooper isn't in Conner's league

etc. etc. etc.

shall we go back to your previous posts?

 

Enough said.

Cooper laid an egg.

Cooper isn't in Conner's league

etc. etc. etc.

shall we go back to your previous posts?

 

Enough said.

 

I don't see that as arrogance, it's one persons honest opinion, and it has clearly hurt your feelings.

 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

Arrogant fans??? Really?

 

Could you please show me all the post before the season started from all the Jag fans stating how great our team was? Show me all those fans who have made posts after the season started claiming that we were the best team period. All I remember seeing is your posts claiming how Conner was actually one of the best if not the best team in NKY. When the media started talking about cooper it was you, not Cooper fans who kept saying how overrated they were and how much better Conner was. It was you who week after week when the coaches poll's were released that always posted how Conner should be ranked higher than Cooper.

 

So again, the arrogance of the Cooper fans, please show me all those posts because wwe all have seen your posts.

 

My poll comments at the time were legit. I stand by them. Not arrogant at all. Guess you weren't on here last year, were you? History is important.

Trust me. I sleep very good at night. As far as arrogance, check your own fans. No arrogance here, just not gonna sit here and listen to garbage.

I say this with the upmost respect but you say Cooper laid an Egg because they lost to a lower seed but if Conner who most likely will not be a one seed this year in the playoffs wins it is not the same scenario, and as for your friend I wonder how he feels about anyone saying his sons team laid an egg? Lead by example Mr RE and again I say these things with respect for you and all of the Conner football team!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.