Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper / Conner predictions

Who wins !! 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins !!

    • Cooper
      72%
      37
    • Conner
      27%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Conner is averaging 44 PPG not 30.. And like I said earlier, Cooper has not played anyone with the offensive fire power that Conner has, so their 7 PPG state line is probabl going to take a hit this week.

 

With that out of the way, I really hate when people talk numbers, becasue what has happened in the past really doesn't matter. The game friday night could be a 3-0 defensive struggle, or it could be 55-67.. Only time will tell.

I again agree with you, but you were the one who brought up the numbers as to why you think conner will win. We were simply bringing up numbers to show that they may not mean a thing in this game.

 

It could be 75-0 Conner this friday, we will not know until the game itself is played. But for someone who isn't a numbers guy, you were the one who brought them up in the first place right?

 

Now you are correct, Cooper hasn't played anyone yet with the offensive fire power that Conner has, but at the same time Conner hasn't played anyone with a defense as strong as Coopers yet either. You simply can't look at one without looking at the other to make your point. Cooper has allowed the fewest points per game than any team in the area. Yes I also am with you when I don't think that 7 pt average a game will hold up this Friday night, but I also don't think Conner's 44 PPG avg will hold up either. Both I think will change after the game, Cooper's pts allowed per game will go up and Conner's pts per game will go down.

 

That will be the only prediction I make about this game, both teams pts avg that they are touting right now will change for the worse not the better.

  • Replies 210
  • Views 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-season it was mentioned that Steve Spurrier would be attending this game to see Barker. Is this still the case?

 

I haven't heard anything about it, however it could be a possibility considering The Gamecocks will be in Lexington to destroy the Wildcats on Saturday.

I again agree with you, but you were the one who brought up the numbers as to why you think conner will win. We were simply bringing up numbers to show that they may not mean a thing in this game.

 

It could be 75-0 Conner this friday, we will not know until the game itself is played. But for someone who isn't a numbers guy, you were the one who brought them up in the first place right?[/QUOTE]

 

Incorrect, I posted a reply to Mr. Sixer's post in which he brought numbers into the mix first.

I again agree with you, but you were the one who brought up the numbers as to why you think conner will win. We were simply bringing up numbers to show that they may not mean a thing in this game.

 

It could be 75-0 Conner this friday, we will not know until the game itself is played. But for someone who isn't a numbers guy, you were the one who brought them up in the first place right?

 

Incorrect, I posted a reply to Mr. Sixer's post in which he brought numbers into the mix first.

I stand corrected then. But again, you are still basing your prediction because of the numbers are you not?
I stand corrected then. But again, you are still basing your prediction because of the numbers are you not?

 

No I am basing my prediction on the fact that Conner has superior playmakers on the offensive side of the ball, and will score more points than Cooper. Cooper is "thin" as many have said, and have shown that they begin to run out of gas late in the game, I do not think they will be able to keep up with Conner late in the game.

No I am basing my prediction on the fact that Conner has superior playmakers on the offensive side of the ball, and will score more points than Cooper. Cooper is "thin" as many have said, and have shown that they begin to run out of gas late in the game, I do not think they will be able to keep up with Conner late in the game.

I don't know about that.

I will say Fogle is the best offensive player on both teams. But I would truly believe Cooper has the better skill players overall.

 

Barker vs Morris is a push for me. Barker is a much better passer, but Morris is a much better runner.

WR's go to Cooper

 

AJ Collins is better than Way.

 

So basically Conner is very similar to last year's offense, they depend on Fogle and will only go as far as Fogle can carry them. Fogle is the key to Conner's success and he is a beast.

Doesn't Cooper have a bunch of players banged up?

Doesn't Cooper have a bunch of players banged up?

 

Nicks and bruises, but not injured. They will be playing.

Nicks and bruises, but not injured. They will be playing.

 

So no excuses when they lose Friday right?

So no excuses when they lose Friday right?

 

Nope. We never use excuses. I think you are mistaking our fans with a particular member on here who roots for Conner.

What is Highlands-CovCath compared to Conner-Cooper? This is getting intense!

What is Highlands-CovCath compared to Conner-Cooper? This is getting intense!

 

And it's only Tuesday. Wait until Thursday or Friday.. BGP may crash

What is Highlands-CovCath compared to Conner-Cooper? This is getting intense!

 

Highlands is the best team period.

Cov cath and Cooper would be a fun game to watch. Coin flip in my opinion, but slight edge to Cov Cath

And it's only Tuesday. Wait until Thursday or Friday.. BGP may crash

 

Hahahaha, so true. This is fun.

What is Highlands-CovCath compared to Conner-Cooper? This is getting intense!

 

They are all the same right under SK!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.