Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath @ Scott (2/14)

Featured Replies

Is this game still scheduled for tomorrow night? It's not listed at the Enquirer site, and I don't see anything on here about it...

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is still listed on the Cov Cath web site.

Scott looked great against the Bulldogs on Saturday afternoon. Alot of things are going to have to go right for Cov Cath to be in this one. Not likely to happen. Scott by double digits.

When was the last time Scott beat CovCath?

Like Scott to win in a close game. Trap game for Scott after playing well against Holmes.

When was the last time Scott beat CovCath?

 

 

Not sure on that. Another question would be, when was the last time Cov. Cath was 5-15 ?

When was the last time Scott beat CovCath?

 

1997 / 1998:

Scott beat CCH 64- 60.

 

1998 / 1999:

CCH beat Scott 62 - 50.

 

1999 / 2000:

Scott beat CCH 64 - 63 @ Scott.

 

2000 / 2001 - CCH beat Scott 69 - 66 in the 3rd game @ Scott's tournament. Later that season, CCH beat Scott 64-60 in OT @ Scott again... This was Listerman's 1st year.

 

2001 / 2002:

CCH beat Scott 71 - 41 @ CCH.

CCH beat Scott 56 - 54 in the regional tournament.

 

2002 / 2003:

CCH beat Scott 83 - 71 @ Scott.

 

2003 / 2004:

CCH beat Scott 82 - 58.

 

2004 / 2005:

CCH beat Scott 69 - 48.

 

2005 / 2006:

CCH beat Scott 93 - 76.

 

2006 / 2007:

CCH beat Scott 69 - 53.

 

2007 / 2008:

CCH beat Scott 65 - 50.

 

 

So to answer your question, Dec 3, 1999 was the last time Scott has beaten CCH.

1997 / 1998:

Scott beat CCH 64- 60.

 

1998 / 1999:

CCH beat Scott 62 - 50.

 

1999 / 2000:

Scott beat CCH 64 - 63 @ Scott.

 

2000 / 2001 - CCH beat Scott 69 - 66 in the 3rd game @ Scott's tournament. Later that season, CCH beat Scott 64-60 in OT @ Scott again... This was Listerman's 1st year.

 

2001 / 2002:

CCH beat Scott 71 - 41 @ CCH.

CCH beat Scott 56 - 54 in the regional tournament.

 

2002 / 2003:

CCH beat Scott 83 - 71 @ Scott.

 

2003 / 2004:

CCH beat Scott 82 - 58.

 

2004 / 2005:

CCH beat Scott 69 - 48.

 

2005 / 2006:

CCH beat Scott 93 - 76.

 

2006 / 2007:

CCH beat Scott 69 - 53.

 

2007 / 2008:

CCH beat Scott 65 - 50.

 

 

So to answer your question, Dec 3, 1999 was the last time Scott has beaten CCH.

Thanks for the info. So they've never beaten Coach L. Unfortunately, this is a year of many firsts for Coach L and the Colonels.

Thanks for the info. So they've never beaten Coach L. Unfortunately, this is a year of many firsts for Coach L and the Colonels.

 

Correct, they've never beaten Coach Listerman. I know that Holy Cross has not beaten him too. I don't know of any other teams, although I'm sure there are a few.

 

I realize that Scott is no longer in the 9th, but Listerman's record in his 8+ seasons as head coach at Covington Catholic against other 9th region teams has to be out of this world.

 

I know there was at least 1 season where CCH ran the table in the 9th.

Correct, they've never beaten Coach Listerman. I know that Holy Cross has not beaten him too. I don't know of any other teams, although I'm sure there are a few.

 

I realize that Scott is no longer in the 9th, but Listerman's record in his 8+ seasons as head coach at Covington Catholic against other 9th region teams has to be out of this world.

 

I know there was at least 1 season where CCH ran the table in the 9th.

That was 2003-2004. And halfway through 04-05, but St. Henry got us on their home floor.

That was 2003-2004. And halfway through 04-05, but St. Henry got us on their home floor.

 

 

Who is us?

Who is us?

 

04/05 CovCath, and I was on the team that year. :irked: I just wish we had kept it closer because I had played 2 JV games that day and since we were getting beat by like 15 at the end they put me in and I felt like I could not walk. :lol:

Scott is hungry for a win. Scott by double digits tonight!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.