Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County @ Raceland 2/6

Featured Replies

I like Elliott by 25

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40+:popcorn::taz::popcorn:Elliott County:taz::thumb:

There should really just be a thread kept alive called "Elliott County vs. [Any 16th Region Opponent]". I think all the predictions are going to be just about the same no matter who fills in the blank. If this team loses a game in the 16th region this year, it might be the biggest upset in 16th region history.

I am going to this one because the 4-6 grade honor roll kids are being recognized at halftime.

:popcorn:

There should really just be a thread kept alive called "Elliott County vs. [Any 16th Region Opponent]". I think all the predictions are going to be just about the same no matter who fills in the blank. If this team loses a game in the 16th region this year, it might be the biggest upset in 16th region history.:isurrender:

 

:clap::thumb::D

There should really just be a thread kept alive called "Elliott County vs. [Any 16th Region Opponent]". I think all the predictions are going to be just about the same no matter who fills in the blank. If this team loses a game in the 16th region this year, it might be the biggest upset in 16th region history.

 

I agree!:dancingpa:clap::popcorn:

I'll go with my usual and customary prediction of 48!

I am going to this one because the 4-6 grade honor roll kids are being recognized at halftime.

 

You wouldn't think they would need an attendance trick for this game.

:D

I'll go with Elliott by 60+.

I look for Raceland to "shock the world" and upset the mighty Lions. :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(O.K., even I can't be that big of a homer :D, Elliot wins this one easily.)

There should really just be a thread kept alive called "Elliott County vs. [Any 16th Region Opponent]". I think all the predictions are going to be just about the same no matter who fills in the blank. If this team loses a game in the 16th region this year, it might be the biggest upset in 16th region history.

 

:thumb: Agreed, we need a running thread instead of one on each game.

Elliott County is so much fun to watch play. They excel because their school doesn't have a baseball team or a football team, and they practice bball all year round. I watched their 7th grade team play a few weeks ago and was amazed at those little boys hitting three's right and left. The future is bright for Elliott Co. Still, I'll be there to support my Rams!

Incognito, I have to correct you on one point . . . we DO have a baseball team! But you are right about these boys playing bball all year round and the kids now playing on the 7th grade team will be contenders when they reach the high school circuit!!!:ylsuper:

Elliott by 30!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.