Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 73 Williamstown 69 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final

Williamstown built a big lead early but SK didn't quit. Williamstown had too many turnovers down the stretch, missed several free throws and took some poor percentage shots from the field. Give SK credit, they battled and did what they needed to do to win. Good luck against WV/Grant winner.

#14 from W'town flat out put on a shooting demo. He had 6 treys in the first half and was making shots from all over the place with SK kids in his face.

 

SK made a nice run behind some big plays from Barnes in the second half. Steiner used a lot of kids which I really think ended up being the difference as the SK kids just made less turnovers and made more shots down the stretch.

 

What a game.

This was my nominee for upset special in the district first round...and Williamstown almost made me a prophet. The ingredients were all there...congrats to the Demons for putting the scare into the favorite, and kudos to the Pioneers for surviving!

Congrats to Coach Steiner, survive and advance!

Congratulations to Coach May and the Demons on a big turnaround year. What does Williamstown have coming back next year??

Congratulations to Coach May and the Demons on a big turnaround year. What does Williamstown have coming back next year??

 

Vice, Mason, and Eric White.

Vice, Mason, and Eric White.

 

Vice will not be back as he should be a senior this year, he will not be eligible per KHSAA next year.

All I can say is SPOONAMORE!!!!

 

What a way to end a high school career! Does anyone have stats?

He had 21? in the first half!

 

I've heard 29 and 31 total, either way amazing night.

I read 23 in the first half including 6 treys. http://skpioneers.blogspot.com/

 

Taking a half-time break probably cooled him off. I did notice that Williamstown was only in the locker room for about a minute at half-time. I would have gotten him back on the court as well!

 

I am telling you, this was one of the hardest played and exciting games I have seen in a long time.

 

Did I miss something or was there not even a boxscore in the Enquirer? Too bad.

I read 23 in the first half including 6 treys. http://skpioneers.blogspot.com/

 

Taking a half-time break probably cooled him off. I did notice that Williamstown was only in the locker room for about a minute at half-time. I would have gotten him back on the court as well!

 

I am telling you, this was one of the hardest played and exciting games I have seen in a long time.

 

Did I miss something or was there not even a boxscore in the Enquirer? Too bad.

 

Williamstown has not called in scores all year???? It was a great fought game! SK coaches and fans showed great class with thier kind and up-lifting words to Spoonamore after the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.