Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 2009/2010

Featured Replies

What does Gallatin County need to do to improve in 2009/2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

After watching them this summer I am surprised at the way they have been playing. They should surprise some people.

Wow, this thread has been open for 48 hours and almost no response from the Gallatin faithful. Normally, the Cat fans would have about 30 posts by now. I hear they have won most of their games this summer. No smack????

After watching them this summer I am surprised at the way they have been playing. They should surprise some people.

 

I agree Gatorfan. They have beat some teams this summer that I think will surprise a lot of folks. They have played Carroll twice and beat them by 20 or so points the first time and over 30 points the second time. They also have won games against Henry Co, Owen Co, Cooper, Burgin, Louisville Doss, and tied in a game with Louisville Moore. There were other good teams they beat also that slip my mind. Their quickness and bball IQ is taking them and will take them a long way this year I believe. I'm very exited about this Gallatin Co team and what they should accomplish this coming season!

I agree Gatorfan. They have beat some teams this summer that I think will surprise a lot of folks. They have played Carroll twice and beat them by 20 or so points the first time and over 30 points the second time. They also have won games against Henry Co, Owen Co, Cooper, Burgin, Louisville Doss, and tied in a game with Louisville Moore. There were other good teams they beat also that slip my mind. Their quickness and bball IQ is taking them and will take them a long way this year I believe. I'm very exited about this Gallatin Co team and what they should accomplish this coming season!

 

While there is no denying the quickness and bball IQ of Gallatin, just to keep it real, it should be pointed out that Carroll has been playing all summer without Proctor. Also Craig and Wise (due to baseball). The first game when GC beat CC by 20, I think they were also without Sistenstein and Grant due to football. If I'm not mistaken Yeager was the only returning varsity player that day along with E. Stewart who saw some varsity playing time. The 2nd game you mention that CC lost by 30 they (Carroll) had just beaten Grant and then turned around and played Gallatin. And since we are keeping it real, they probably did have Sistenstein and Grant back from football camp -- not sure on this. The young CC guys have really stepped up and they should be commended. Just curious -- how many Gallatin players are missing? Good luck in the upcoming season.

While there is no denying the quickness and bball IQ of Gallatin, just to keep it real, it should be pointed out that Carroll has been playing all summer without Proctor. Also Craig and Wise (due to baseball). The first game when GC beat CC by 20, I think they were also without Sistenstein and Grant due to football. If I'm not mistaken Yeager was the only returning varsity player that day along with E. Stewart who saw some varsity playing time. The 2nd game you mention that CC lost by 30 they (Carroll) had just beaten Grant and then turned around and played Gallatin. And since we are keeping it real, they probably did have Sistenstein and Grant back from football camp -- not sure on this. The young CC guys have really stepped up and they should be commended. Just curious -- how many Gallatin players are missing? Good luck in the upcoming season.

 

In the spirit of keeping it real, when Gallatin beat Owen Shelton did not play and Blake Lewis was about 50%.

Summer ball is great for getting the kids out to play and work on their skills. It is not really a good judge of the teams because so many kids are out.

 

However, GC has a good program and always fields a competitive team. I am sure they will have a good season.

Summer ball is great for getting the kids out to play and work on their skills. It is not really a good judge of the teams because so many kids are out.

 

However, GC has a good program and always fields a competitive team. I am sure they will have a good season.

 

Agreed on both counts.

Gallatin has looked very good this summer with a fast pace game plan and a high basketball iq. They should surprise a lot of people this season. They will try to make the game as fast as possible and make their opponents tired by the end of the game.

In the spirit of keeping it real, when Gallatin beat Owen Shelton did not play and Blake Lewis was about 50%.

 

Yeah Shelton only played a couple of games at the beginning of the summer.

Gallatin never surprises me when they have a good season. They are always well coached. He gets the best out of the kids he has. They are lucky to have Coach Jones.

In the spirit of keeping it real, when Gallatin beat Owen Shelton did not play and Blake Lewis was about 50%.

 

I guess a win is a win.

Gallatin never surprises me when they have a good season. They are always well coached. He gets the best out of the kids he has. They are lucky to have Coach Jones.

Couldn't agree more.

Gallatin will be quick and has some outside shooters. There problem this year will be getting out-sized in the paint. They really lack size. If the opposition has a good inside-out attack, it could be a long night for the GC faithful.

 

Coach Jones, imo, is the best coach in the 8th. He gets the most out of his kids regardless of what talent level they have. With him on the sidelines, the game is never out of reach.

 

Good luck Wildcats!

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.