Gallatin County 42 Carroll County 40

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home. All I can say is WOW!!! We will have the game audio up and the pictures in a few minutes. We also have the video of the whole game along with our broadcast audio. This will be one that the Lady Wildcats will want to keep.

Here is the scoring for both teams. (Unofficial of course)

Carroll County

Devine - 6

Curry - 5

Wallace - 7

Osborne - 2

Henderson - 7

Brindley - 8

Martin - 2

Butcher - 3

Gallatin County

A. Jones - 14

Balsiger - 8

Beatty - 7

Alyson Davis - 9

E. Jones - 4

Gotta give it up to Carroll County. They held Gallatin to 1 three pointer the whole second half. The other 12 points that the Wildcats scored were free throws. 5 big ones in the 4th quarter by Alyson Davis. Brooke Hill was shutout all night. The Carroll defense keyed in on Brooke and kept her from getting the good looks. Both teams played hard. Districts will be fun.

Gallatin County goes to Richmond for the first time on 12 years. Congrats to Coaches Roberts, Calland and Terrell and the girls. Even the Boys team who just got beat by East Jessemine made a trip over on their way home as the girls were cutting down the nets.

Congrats to Gallatin Co. I was suprised to hear that Hill was held scoreless and Gallatin was still able to win. It was nice that the boys team stopped by on their way home from the game to support the girls but what a shame that they had a game scheduled on the night their girls played such an important game. Can someone report who was on the all tourney team and mvp?

Congrats to Gallatin Co. I was suprised to hear that Hill was held scoreless and Gallatin was still able to win. It was nice that the boys team stopped by on their way home from the game to support the girls but what a shame that they had a game scheduled on the night their girls played such an important game. Can someone report who was on the all tourney team and mvp?

Here you go.

Tournament MVP - Ashley Jones - Gallatin County

Katie Callis - Trimble County

Jessica Booher - Henry County

Jaclyn Stith - Williamstown

Lindsey Wallace - Carroll County

Brooke Hill - Gallatin County

Rianna Gayheart - Owen County

Courtney Sandlin - Walton-Verona

Hannah Devine - Carroll County

Christina Balsiger - Gallatin County

Eko Kemper - Owen County

Kelli Dixon - Walton-Verona

Kyndal Curry - Carroll County

I am shocked. I wish I could've been at the game. Sounds like it was a barn burner. Can someone inform me why was Gallatin at the line with .3 seconds left in the game? Good luck in Richmond Lady Cats. Keep your heads up Lady Panthers there's a lot more b-ball to be played this season.:confused: