Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County 57 Gallatin County 55

Featured Replies

Final from Warsaw.

Edited by STRIKE3
edit Title to proper format (County)

Not a bad game. A little more defense from the Wildcats and I think the score would have been in GC's favor.

Good win for the Colonels! Congrats to Gary Forrest and company!

I figured GC would pull this game out on senior night.

I thought Senior night would be tonight against Grant. Anyone have stats?

 

Thought it was too.

Word is Oldham lead the entire game...had a 9-10 lead late ..couldn't close it out...Gallatin got back in it with 3's from their little guard...had ball for a last second shot...missed it....

  • Author
Word is Oldham lead the entire game...had a 9-10 lead late ..couldn't close it out...Gallatin got back in it with 3's from their little guard...had ball for a last second shot...missed it....

 

Gallatin had one lead at 38-37 inside the last minute of the third, but Oldham scored the last 4 of the quarter to lead 41-38. The key may have been holding Maddox scoreless until midway through the 4th quarter.

  • Author

Maddox had 7. Set out most of the first half with 2 fouls. Jones led with 15.

I thought Senior night would be tonight against Grant. Anyone have stats?

 

It is, I'm sorry I got the game mixed up.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.