Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 66 Scott 61

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Stats:

 

Dixie Heights 18 18 9 21 66

 

Scott 16 16 15 14 61

 

Dixie Heights (8-8) -- Hatton 10, Trammel 11, Stahl 3, Boese 7, Pike 4, Raleigh 2, Pompilio 23, Smith 6.

Scott (13-5) -- Smith 12, Murray 3, Niederegger 11, Gligorevic 11, Wilson 4, O'Conner 13, Jones 7.

I'm surprised by this one. I would have taken Scott and some points....

Congrats to Dixie.

I too am surprised by this outcome.

 

Looks like a bad 4th quarter was what hurt the Eagles.

 

It's no surprise that 7th grader Hatton has his best game of the year though with 10 points and they knock off a better team. He is the x-factor for them IMO. If he can continue to produce, Dixie could have a nice ball team.

Further proof that there is Holmes and then "everybody else." If Scott wanted to make a claim to be #2 in NKY, they can't lose games like this.

I too am surprised by this outcome.

 

Looks like a bad 4th quarter was what hurt the Eagles.

 

It's no surprise that 7th grader Hatton has his best game of the year though with 10 points and they knock off a better team. He is the x-factor for them IMO. If he can continue to produce, Dixie could have a nice ball team.

 

I dont care if the kid should be in 8th grade, dropping 10 pts on a Top 5 team in the Region is pretty impressive for a 7th grader.

 

Big win for the colonels.

Dixie is well coached.

^ I agree, Congrats to Coach Kenny C. and the guys, but I also know that Coach Carr will use this game as a learning experience for his team and the Eagles will be fine come tourney time!

I dont care if the kid should be in 8th grade, dropping 10 pts on a Top 5 team in the Region is pretty impressive for a 7th grader.

 

Big win for the colonels.

 

I agree. Hatton can be huge for them if he continues to progress.

  • Author
The #2 spot is cursed! :ohbrother:

 

Like I said its like College Football two years ago when everybody #2 in the BCS was knocked off almost every week. Its crazy!

EJ Murray should have more than 3 points. He is probably their best player.

 

IMO: This is a bad loss for Scott because from what I have heard Dixie is not very good at all.

  • Author

This is the first really bad loss of the year for Scott.

 

Brad Carr I'm sure didn't have that many kind words for his players in the Locker Room and I'm sure that putting it lightly

^ I agree, Congrats to Coach Kenny C. and the guys, but I also know that Coach Carr will use this game as a learning experience for his team and the Eagles will be fine come tourney time!

 

Yea, they will learn how to take a tongue lashing. I would hate to be in that locker room after this loss. Carr's face probably looked something like this :madman:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.