Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Student Sections

Featured Replies

What are some good student sections in NKY, besides covcath. ;)

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CovCath student section this year has been a little less of whats been desired and thats putting it nicely.

They don't even show at some games now. I really haven't seen any good student sections unfortunatly. Highlands at home is alright I guess.

They don't even show at some games now. I really haven't seen any good student sections unfortunatly. Highlands at home is alright I guess.

 

I disagree, or atleast not at the games I've been to.

 

I like Boone Co.'s student section. They do a pretty good job of staying in the game and seem to know what is going on. :ylsuper:

I will agree with Boone. They mascot is sweet also.

Covcath student section is pathetic. And it has to do with a lack of spirit among the senior class. It's just embarassing. I don't really care how bad your team is, they are still your friends and you can come out for them.

 

Have heard that a lot of football players do their best to show up at basketball games, despite the dismal season, because of the way it felt when NO ONE showed up to their games this past football season.

I'd say Holy Cross's student section is among the tops in NKY, and are up there with Cov Cath on Cov Cath's normal years.

CovCath has only been coming out for the bigger games rather than just every game. I will say though that the Mason County home opener was one of the biggest regular seasons sections I've seen in years.

I'd say Holy Cross's student section is among the tops in NKY, and are up there with Cov Cath on Cov Cath's normal years.

 

I've got to agree with you there...They always have a solid crowd and even when they don't have as many people there they still cheer and can always be heard.

The Holmes student section was packed at the Cov. Cath. game this year in Park Hills. Best cheer of the night came from the Bulldogs' section. "We want Beechwood"

The Holmes student section was packed at the Cov. Cath. game this year in Park Hills. Best cheer of the night came from the Bulldogs' section. "We want Beechwood"

 

What exactly did they mean by that? Just that they wanted to play Beechwood again or....?:confused:

What exactly did they mean by that? Just that they wanted to play Beechwood again or....?:confused:

 

Probably was supposed to be a jab saying that Beechwood, who has been the district 4 seed since they joined the district, was better than CCH who is traditionally a tough game...

The Holmes student section was packed at the Cov. Cath. game this year in Park Hills. Best cheer of the night came from the Bulldogs' section. "We want Beechwood"

 

 

lol, yeah I heard that one too. Sad thing is Beechwood and CovCath lost by about the same amount of points. But obviously CovCath is under their norm and Beechwood is above.

  • Author

I havent heard a more mean student section than Conner this year. I was at one blowout game against Newport this year and several of the Cougar fans went to Newport's section and cheered them on for the lack of fans, personally I thought this was hilarious. :banana:

The Holmes student section was packed at the Cov. Cath. game this year in Park Hills. Best cheer of the night came from the Bulldogs' section. "We want Beechwood"

 

I thought they said something like "We beat Beechwood" ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.