2009 Toyota Classic

Great field in the Toyota Classic, You have Tates Creek, Cov Cath, Montgomery Co, L'ville Male, Adair Co, L'ville Central, Bourbon Co, Scott Co.

Any predictions??

You can view all the info about the teams and schedules on the website: http://www.toyotaclassic.com

It has the box score and playbyplay for every game since 2000. It also has the All Tourney Teams, Alumni and you can even listen to the games on the internet as welll

Should be a great tourney

Male is 20th in the state in one of the polls. Hearing they are very athletic.

Montgomery is struggling and just can't get over the hump yet.

Tates Creek with Fucci and the other soph. is talented but also hasn't put it together yet.

Cov Cath has not been themselves this season so far, but are always disciplined and dangerous.

On the other side:

Scott Co - enough has been said about them.

Bourbon Co - struggling bad.

Adair Co - I believe they are the top team in the 5th and still have Ballou and Fudge.

Louisville Central - still coming together after getting the football players around Christmas time.

Male is 20th in the state in one of the polls. Hearing they are very athletic.

Montgomery is struggling and just can't get over the hump yet.

Tates Creek with Fucci and the other soph. is talented but also hasn't put it together yet.

Cov Cath has not been themselves this season so far, but are always disciplined and dangerous.On the other side:

Scott Co - enough has been said about them.

Bourbon Co - struggling bad.

Adair Co - I believe they are the top team in the 5th and still have Ballou and Fudge.

Louisville Central - still coming together after getting the football players around Christmas time.

Very true. That coach can sometimes put together a game plan that makes way better teams then his lose or be in a game they shouldn't be in. I'd watch out for Mailey too.