Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Duo in the 16th Region.

Featured Replies

Hard to rank an individual in a Team sport. I believe most players feed off of the talent around them as well.

 

Ranking individuals is too tough, always leave good players out, and ranking teams is too obvious, so I think we ought to rank players in pairs - the best duos on each team.

 

1. Ethan Faulkner/Fergusson

2. Evan Faulkner/ T. Knipp (Timmy is more talented, Chris hustles twice as much).

3. B. Jackson/Collins

4. Barker/T. Boyles

5. Terry/Gregg

6. Oney/Rayburn

7. T. Jackson/Barnhill

8. Metz/Maze

9. Bonner/Delaney

10. T. Williams/Craft

 

Chris Knipp and Cody Nichols could start for any team in the region.

 

I havent seen: Lewis County/Rowan County/Menifee County or Morgan County play. No stats Reported. I thought it was funny that Greenup County only reports stats for 3 players?? What is up with that?

 

Boyd County, Fleming County and Russell do not have a duo that could make the top 15.

 

Where will T. Knipp be playing next year?

Hard to rank an individual in a Team sport. I believe most players feed off of the talent around them as well.

 

Ranking individuals is too tough, always leave good players out, and ranking teams is too obvious, so I think we ought to rank players in pairs - the best duos on each team.

 

1. Ethan Faulkner/Fergusson

2. Evan Faulkner/ T. Knipp (Timmy is more talented, Chris hustles twice as much).

3. B. Jackson/Collins

4. Barker/T. Boyles

5. Terry/Gregg

6. Oney/Rayburn

7. T. Jackson/Barnhill

8. Metz/Maze

9. Bonner/Delaney

10. T. Williams/Craft

 

Chris Knipp and Cody Nichols could start for any team in the region.

 

I havent seen: Lewis County/Rowan County/Menifee County or Morgan County play. No stats Reported. I thought it was funny that Greenup County only reports stats for 3 players?? What is up with that?

 

Boyd County, Fleming County and Russell do not have a duo that could make the top 15.

 

Where will T. Knipp be playing next year?

 

Timmy will not be in college next year. He is just a sophomore and has 2 more years of HS Basketball left. I know what your asking, but that is the only possible answer you can get from anyone including the Knipps.

Timmy will not be in college next year. He is just a sophomore and has 2 more years of HS Basketball left. I know what your asking, but that is the only possible answer you can get from anyone including the Knipps.

 

:laugh::thumb: Well said.

  • Author

I am gonna guess we will be putting him and Rayburn on this Duo list together next year.

I am gonna guess we will be putting him and Rayburn on this Duo list together next year.

 

:laugh:

Highly unlikley.

Obviously people have not watched East Carter this year because the duo on that team would have to be Barnhill and Bair. Jackson needs to shot the ball a lot more to be paired with Barnhill. At the end of year, then I believe you can pair Jackson/Barnhill. Now it would have to be Bair/Barnhill

I am gonna guess we will be putting him and Rayburn on this Duo list together next year.

 

 

:lol: Always stirring the pot! That would be a heck of a duo though. Out of all of the Elliott Co stars T Knipp is the one with the size and athleticism to be a player at the mid to high D-1 college level. If they could just get him to play with the fire that his teammates have he could be awesome.

 

I'll agree with Jackson/Collins and Terry/Gregg being high on the list.

I am gonna guess we will be putting him and Rayburn on this Duo list together next year.

 

I would love to see that happen, but it is highly unlikely. Maybe impossible. I think Timmy will either be a Elliott or out of North-Eastern Kentucky.

 

Wouldn't WCHS top duo be Rayburn and Webb perhaps? Some nights Taylor is the most important player on the floor for West. Nothing against which ever of the two Oney's you were talking about (B.A. or Corey) because they are fine players, but I think Taylor has played better overall ball for the Comets so far this season.

I would have to say that Evan F. and T. Knipp are my favortie duo. you never know what your going to get!!!!!!!! And I will go ahead and say there is no chance that Knipp and Rayburn team up next year.

Hard to rank an individual in a Team sport. I believe most players feed off of the talent around them as well.

 

Ranking individuals is too tough, always leave good players out, and ranking teams is too obvious, so I think we ought to rank players in pairs - the best duos on each team.

 

1. Ethan Faulkner/Fergusson

2. Evan Faulkner/ T. Knipp (Timmy is more talented, Chris hustles twice as much).

3. B. Jackson/Collins

4. Barker/T. Boyles

5. Terry/Gregg

6. Oney/Rayburn

7. T. Jackson/Barnhill

8. Metz/Maze

9. Bonner/Delaney

10. T. Williams/Craft

 

Chris Knipp and Cody Nichols could start for any team in the region.

 

I havent seen: Lewis County/Rowan County/Menifee County or Morgan County play. No stats Reported. I thought it was funny that Greenup County only reports stats for 3 players?? What is up with that?

 

Boyd County, Fleming County and Russell do not have a duo that could make the top 15.

 

Where will T. Knipp be playing next year?

 

Cody Nickel could defantiley not start for any team in the region.

I think it's pretty obvious EC has the best players and team in the 16th......

They do have the best collection of talent on one team obviously. These guys have worked really hard to be the great team they are and hopefully they'll be able to contend to bring another state championship back to the region. It is a treat to watch such a well-oiled machine when they're rolling. While they're not unbeatable they bring it for every minute of the game so their oppenents better also.

I think it's pretty obvious EC has the best players and team in the 16th......

 

I'd think so!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper:

  • Author
They do have the best collection of talent on one team obviously. These guys have worked really hard to be the great team they are and hopefully they'll be able to contend to bring another state championship back to the region. It is a treat to watch such a well-oiled machine when they're rolling. While they're not unbeatable they bring it for every minute of the game so their oppenents better also.

 

BW, how many years has it been since our Region won a state title? Seems like I remember Ashland playing Paintsville about 10 yrs ago and losing the State Championship, but cant remember a team winning it.

  • Author
:lol: Always stirring the pot! That would be a heck of a duo though. Out of all of the Elliott Co stars T Knipp is the one with the size and athleticism to be a player at the mid to high D-1 college level. If they could just get him to play with the fire that his teammates have he could be awesome.

 

I'll agree with Jackson/Collins and Terry/Gregg being high on the list.

 

Stirring the Pot?? Come on now:sssh:

 

I agree with your other comments though.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.