Elliott County 77 West Carter 65

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I have to say I am surprised by how close this was. Knew it would not be a total blow out, but I figured Elliott would win by 20+

I said that it would be a 15-40 Elliott win, depending on what type of game West chose to play.

I am glad to see West give them such a good game. I am suprised that anyone in the 16th kept it close vs. Elliot. Just goes to show that on any given night that anyone can be beaten. Elliot still won, just imo is that you never really know and all teams have to "bring it" on every night out.

Nice win for the Lions on the road. I think it's good for them to have a close game inside the region. It will make them realize that it's not going to be a cake walk to Rupp Arena. Good game for the Comets. They showed it's at least a two team race.

I said that it would be a 15-40 Elliott win, depending on what type of game West chose to play.

I figured Elliott would be out for blood in this one after I watched them play in Sandy Hook. West is just a good scrappy team. Great job Elliott , you pulled it out when it came to crunch time, and hats off to West for giving us a good game. Wish I could have been there tonight.:dancingpa

I still believe Elliott is in a class of there own in the 16th, but you are right about them having a close game in the region; it was good for them and gave them a good learning experience playing under pressure at the end of a nail biter. :thumb:

Nice win for the Lions on the road. I think it's good for them to have a close game inside the region. It will make them realize that it's not going to be a cake walk to Rupp Arena. Good game for the Comets. They showed it's at least a two team race.