Elliott Co. @ Menifee Co All A 16th Semifinal

Nice Bass Dale!

What did you catch it on?

Elliott by a bunch vs. the Fee.

Menifee is one of the better scoring teams in the region, so they will make shots.

Elliott should be ready. Caught it at Dale Hollow. They looked good in practice today. I will PM you with the bait. Free throw shooting is getting much better. You should go sometime, I caught ten that night in that size range. I believe they will come out fired up!!!!!!!!!!;)

Elliott should be ready. Caught it at Dale Hollow. They looked good in practice today. I will PM you with the bait. Free throw shooting is getting much better. You should go sometime, I caught ten that night in that size range. I believe they will come out fired up!!!!!!!!!!;)

basketball . . . fishing . . . basketball . . . fishing . . . must be a correlation here!! :thumb:

Elliott - 89

Menifee - 76

I believe these teams play similar styles of up-tempo ball. It may end up with both teams scoring well over 100. I'm not quite sure on how Menifee will perform. The team is coming off a rough weekend with one of their Seniors losing his father to cancer. Hopefully they can pull up their spirits and play hard for Mr. Lawson.

Elliott - 89

Menifee - 76

I believe these teams play similar styles of up-tempo ball. It may end up with both teams scoring well over 100. I'm not quite sure on how Menifee will perform. The team is coming off a rough weekend with one of their Seniors losing his father to cancer. Hopefully they can pull up their spirits and play hard for Mr. Lawson.

I have seen some of Menifee Co. games this year and if they try to run with Elliott Co. they will get beat bad. I dont think Menifee will score 76 Points in this game.