Elliott County @ West Carter (01/06)

This was a slugfest the 1st time in Sandy Hook. West Carter tried to bully the bully and it didnt work. Wonder what they will try this time?

I will take Elliott by 25

I really don't like that if we can't beat you, we will beat on you mentality.

I hope this doesn't sink to that type of game. Good luck and a safe game to both teams. That being said, I think Elliott County will win by somewhere between 15 and 40 points, but they will win. The margin of victory will depend on the type of game that West Carter decides to play.

It seems that right now West Carter is probally one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the region, but I think Elliott will remember the first game at Sandy Hook and will win by 27. Should be a physical game.

I agree. I think this one could actually get worse 27 points. I think with the bad blood in the first game and talk of WC possibly being the 2nd best in the region the Lions will look to make a statement.

WC will have to handle the ball well and rebound to stay in this one. As someone mentioned in another thread, they do play hard, so they will give their best shot. I guess we'll see on Tuesday in the Hill of Olives.