Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Setty?

Featured Replies

Just wondering if some MC fans could give me some information on Trevor Setty. I think he is one of the most underrated players in the state. Where is he headed to play college ball? I had heard he was going to Northern the night that Clark County played Mason County. Last night at the Eastern game I heard that Eastern was looking at him. In my opinion, he is way too good to go to Northern. Just seeing if anyone could give us some information about him.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Just wondering if Mason County computer lines are down tonight in this ice storm? ha ha Thought I would have plenty of responses by now.

Why would he be to good for Northern? The talent level at Northern Kentucky is very good right now and will only get better with the opening of the new arena.

 

They have a number of D-1 players on the roster.

 

I think that he would be a very good fit at NKU.

I heard he was going to UK with Darius and that is why Billy G. was in the house last week. Possibly walk on the first year then maybe be on scholly.

Just wondering if Mason County computer lines are down tonight in this ice storm? ha ha Thought I would have plenty of responses by now.

 

I really have no clue. My brother goes to school with him and says he really doesn't say much.

I heard from a person pretty close to Trevor that Georgetown, NKU and West Virginia were all in contact, and WV coaches are coming to watch some of the upcoming games. There was also another school, but I can't remeber which one it was.

I heard he was going to UK with Darius and that is why Billy G. was in the house last week. Possibly walk on the first year then maybe be on scholly.

 

Who isn't Billy G interested in?? Sorry because they're all nice players, but if UK fields a lineup of Darius, Hopson, Setty, Ferguson and pick your 5th--They'll get slaughtered in the SEC!!

Watch out StickerMann. Its one thing to have the fans from Mason on your back but the Hook and Mason may be too much for any one man.:cool:

I totally agree with what you are saying though.

Watch out StickerMann. Its one thing to have the fans from Mason on your back but the Hook and Mason may be too much for any one man.:cool:

I totally agree with what you are saying though.

 

:lol:

 

 

I agree too.

Watch out StickerMann. Its one thing to have the fans from Mason on your back but the Hook and Mason may be too much for any one man.:cool:

I totally agree with what you are saying though.

 

:laugh: ....talk about asking for trouble

Watch out StickerMann. Its one thing to have the fans from Mason on your back but the Hook and Mason may be too much for any one man.:cool:

I totally agree with what you are saying though.

 

Hey no knocks on any of these players, but its a long way from Maysville, Hop-town and Sandy Hook to the top of Division I; and few can make the trip?? Has anyone actually paid attention to how many kids from KY ever make it to any level of D-I, much less to the top of D-I (Hopefully where UK is headed)????

I don't disagree with you in the least. That team would get crushed.

He's not "too good for Northern." NKU currently has 3 or 4 D1 players on their roster. He would be a nice addition to the Norse but he would not start as a FROSH.

I posted a while back on another thread that West Virginia had shown interest in Trevor. Haven't heard anything else about his recruitment though. Wherever he goes, I wish him all the best, he is a great kid, and basketball player.

Who isn't Billy G interested in?? Sorry because they're all nice players, but if UK fields a lineup of Darius, Hopson, Setty, Ferguson and pick your 5th--They'll get slaughtered in the SEC!!

 

The 5th would be Liggins. That would be three top-30 players on one team (Hopson, Miller, Liggins). It wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.