Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Setty?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not "too good for Northern." NKU currently has 3 or 4 D1 players on their roster. He would be a nice addition to the Norse but he would not start as a FROSH.

 

If they aren't a D-1 school, how can they have D-1 players on their roster? Or are you just saying they "could" be?

Who isn't Billy G interested in?? Sorry because they're all nice players, but if UK fields a lineup of Darius, Hopson, Setty, Ferguson and pick your 5th--They'll get slaughtered in the SEC!!

 

Does anyone remeber the UNFORGETTABLES! Kentucky boys plus one big stud aka Patterson and watch out. The only piece they are missing is a quality point guard in this group. I think it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:fire::banana::flame:

I'm sorry but I just don't see Trevor Setty as a D-1 player. I have watched Mason County several times this year, and I just think hes too streaky. Miller and Middleton always seem to be the ones hitting the big shots to win the games. I think Setty would be lucky to play at Northern. Also how was he nominated for All American and Middleton wasn't, that just blow's my mind.

I'm sorry but I just don't see Trevor Setty as a D-1 player. I have watched Mason County several times this year, and I just think hes too streaky. Miller and Middleton always seem to be the ones hitting the big shots to win the games. I think Setty would be lucky to play at Northern. Also how was he nominated for All American and Middleton wasn't, that just blow's my mind.

 

Middleton is only a junior.

Middleton is only a junior.

 

My bad I keep thinking he is a senior. I really think he is a good player. Always seems to hit big shots when they need them.

Plus, I think we're missing the point here, people. It's not necessarily about whether Trevor is a D-1 talent (I think he is, but that's beside the point). If he wants to stick with his friend, walk-on at a top-flight program, and possibly get some playing time on top of all that, why not let him?

 

Besides, walking on at UK is still only speculation. He could still choose one of the schools that have been quoted as showing interest in him, which include (but aren't limited to): Georgetown College, Northern Kentucky, Shawnee State, Cedarville, Eastern Kentucky, Air Force, VMI and Wright State.

  • Author

I like how he can really get his team pumped up. I would think he would want to go where he could really play instead of sitting the bench. I am still holding out hopes he might come to Eastern.

Plus, I think we're missing the point here, people. It's not necessarily about whether Trevor is a D-1 talent (I think he is, but that's beside the point). If he wants to stick with his friend, walk-on at a top-flight program, and possibly get some playing time on top of all that, why not let him?

 

Besides, walking on at UK is still only speculation. He could still choose one of the schools that have been quoted as showing interest in him, which include (but aren't limited to): Georgetown College, Northern Kentucky, Shawnee State, Cedarville, Eastern Kentucky, Air Force, VMI and Wright State.

 

That's the other school I couldn't think of. I know for a fact that he doens't want to go to Georgetown, but that could change.

I like how he can really get his team pumped up. I would think he would want to go where he could really play instead of sitting the bench. I am still holding out hopes he might come to Eastern.

 

Seriously might want to re-think that. ;)

  • Author

If his dream is to go to UK and walk on then more power to him. I can understand that. I would just really like to see him at Eastern. I am an EKU alum and I just don't think Eastern recruits enough quality players from Kentucky. I would just like to see some local players playing for the Colonels.

Hey no knocks on any of these players, but its a long way from Maysville, Hop-town and Sandy Hook to the top of Division I; and few can make the trip?? Has anyone actually paid attention to how many kids from KY ever make it to any level of D-I, much less to the top of D-I (Hopefully where UK is headed)????

Hoptown has has several to play D-1 ball and beyond! Scotty can play where ever he wants to right now regardless on the lazy knock that some has accused him of. Miller is a good player also and I'm sure he'll do well where ever he ends up. You don't have to have the super hype to be a good college ball player and contribute. After watch to so-called top players in high school on ESPN several times this year, I don't beleive the hype.

I like how he can really get his team pumped up. I would think he would want to go where he could really play instead of sitting the bench. I am still holding out hopes he might come to Eastern.

 

He can get his team going. I have seen numerous times where he hit a shot at the buzzer to end the first quarter or at halftime and they come out on a big run.

 

I think he really likes WV. I'm pretty sure he wants to play (or be) on the D-I level. Wherever he goes, I hope he does well.

Hoptown has has several to play D-1 ball and beyond! Scotty can play where ever he wants to right now regardless on the lazy knock that some has accused him of. Miller is a good player also and I'm sure he'll do well where ever he ends up. You don't have to have the super hype to be a good college ball player and contribute. After watch to so-called top players in high school on ESPN several times this year, I don't beleive the hype.

 

I somewhat agree with out. You watch any of the games last night?

Plus, I think we're missing the point here, people. It's not necessarily about whether Trevor is a D-1 talent (I think he is, but that's beside the point). If he wants to stick with his friend, walk-on at a top-flight program, and possibly get some playing time on top of all that, why not let him?

 

Besides, walking on at UK is still only speculation. He could still choose one of the schools that have been quoted as showing interest in him, which include (but aren't limited to): Georgetown College, Northern Kentucky, Shawnee State, Cedarville, Eastern Kentucky, Air Force, VMI and Wright State.

 

I think it would be awesome if Trevor was to go with his teamate and good friend, and that would be his choice. I personally think that he is better than any of those walk ons that UK has currently.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.