Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Setty?

Featured Replies

I would like to see Trevor Setty playing college basketball at either West Virginia or at in Louisville. So we could go and watch him play somewhere close and we usually drive and stay the whole weekend. Like we did at Tennessee wen Chris went there we will miss going up there unless somebody else go up there but I doubt anybody will go to Tenn.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somewhat agree with out. You watch any of the games last night?

Yes, parts of both, no better than other kids that I see anywhere else.

I watched Setty tonight against Bryan Station and he looke terrible. I watched him against Montgomery and he didn't look good then. There is no way he is to good to play for Northern. Tonight he looked like he would be lucky to walk on at Northern.

I watched Setty tonight against Bryan Station and he looke terrible. I watched him against Montgomery and he didn't look good then. There is no way he is to good to play for Northern. Tonight he looked like he would be lucky to walk on at Northern.

 

Tonight was probably one of the worst, if not the worst, games he's played this year. (Or maybe even ever).

Do you all not realize that players read this stuff? You are talking about a kid like that guys. Lets grow up a little bit. Anyone that is 6'7" and can shoot the ball like Trevor could fit on a D-1 roster. He will need to bulk up and work on his ball handling and D, but they keep score for a reason and this kid can flat fill it up.

 

If Gillispie thinks he is good enough to walk on, he will let him walk on. He inherited the walk-on's on this team and I assume he is looking to upgrade the walk-on's as well as the current roster. Trevor Setty would be just that compared to Mills or the number 2 kid who I won't even try to spell his name. If Mark Krebs can make the team, Trevor Setty surely can. Get off his back and don't knock on him if he jumps at this great opportunity if it is presented to him.

Do you all not realize that players read this stuff? You are talking about a kid like that guys. Lets grow up a little bit. Anyone that is 6'7" and can shoot the ball like Trevor could fit on a D-1 roster. He will need to bulk up and work on his ball handling and D, but they keep score for a reason and this kid can flat fill it up.

 

If Gillispie thinks he is good enough to walk on, he will let him walk on. He inherited the walk-on's on this team and I assume he is looking to upgrade the walk-on's as well as the current roster. Trevor Setty would be just that compared to Mills or the number 2 kid who I won't even try to spell his name. If Mark Krebs can make the team, Trevor Setty surely can. Get off his back and don't knock on him if he jumps at this great opportunity if it is presented to him.

 

 

Well said :thumb:.

Do you all not realize that players read this stuff? You are talking about a kid like that guys. Lets grow up a little bit. Anyone that is 6'7" and can shoot the ball like Trevor could fit on a D-1 roster. He will need to bulk up and work on his ball handling and D, but they keep score for a reason and this kid can flat fill it up.

 

If Gillispie thinks he is good enough to walk on, he will let him walk on. He inherited the walk-on's on this team and I assume he is looking to upgrade the walk-on's as well as the current roster. Trevor Setty would be just that compared to Mills or the number 2 kid who I won't even try to spell his name. If Mark Krebs can make the team, Trevor Setty surely can. Get off his back and don't knock on him if he jumps at this great opportunity if it is presented to him.

 

Beleive me anyone would love to walk on at UK. And if he is good enough then let him earn it, but don't fill his head up with thoughts that he's to good to play at a Div. 2 school. I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes.

Tonight was probably one of the worst, if not the worst, games he's played this year. (Or maybe even ever).

 

I'm sure YOU'VE NEVER had a bad game? It happens to the best of players, even those in the NBA. Get off this kids back!! Go Trevor help your TEAM win tournys!!!

I'm sure YOU'VE NEVER had a bad game? It happens to the best of players, even those in the NBA. Get off this kids back!! Go Trevor help your TEAM win tournys!!!

 

I wasn't speaking negatively toward him. Someone else said they saw him play tonight and wasn't impressed at all. I was taking up for him saying that he definitely didn't have his best game out there tonight. I think he's an excellent ball player, and has great potential at the next level. Read the other posts before accusing someone of "getting on someone's back".

Take the personal jabs to the PM's and discuss the topic.

:thumb: Okay dude we're good. I just don't like to see people taking jabs at kids. Everyone needs to remember that these are just high school kids and not professionals, they have good days and bad days just like everyone else does and they probably read this stuff.

 

:ylsuper: Keep your chin up Trevor and happy b-balling.

Because he is a kid and can make his own choices. If he wants to get his college paid for at a smaller school, good for him. If he wants to play for one of the most historic programs in college basketball and have a chance to earn a free education, good for him as well. It is his choice. He knows what is the best situation for him and will make the best choice he knows how.

A taller Cameron Mills anyone?

That free eduaction is pretty important!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.