Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason Co. vs. Clark Co. Predictions (10th Region Semifinals)

Featured Replies

Should be a good game, with a great tournament atmosphere.

 

I'll take the Royals by 12.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want the Royals to get the win, but sending a message wouldn't be too bad either. :thumb:

Depends on which GRC team shows up. If it's the team we saw against Bourbon Co. it will get ugly. If it's the team that came out hitting on all cylinders against Montgomery then this could be a barn burner!

 

If GRC can keep it within 5 until the fourth quarter, they will have a good shot.

 

Anything can happen.:banana:

]Should be a good game' date=' with a great tournament atmosphere.[/b']

 

I'll take the Royals by 12.

 

This game is what March Madness is all about. Mason is ranked #2 in the state and will be the favorite. I knew we could beat Mason Co last year. After losing 5 players from last years team, it will be a hard road for the Cards. If they play like they did against Montgomery Co in the finals of the district...I like our chances. If they played like they did tonight......will be sad to see our seniors play their last game.

This should be a great game, but in the end Mr. Miller is to much for the Cards, Mason by 12.

Mason will be way too much for GRC.

Royals by 28.

Mason will be way too much for GRC.

Royals by 28.

 

Good to see ya again.:thumb:

 

Too bad the Camels couldn't win by 25. :lol: You could be closer on your prediction this time around though...you never know.

Could be?

Nope, GRC has no chance against Mason.

Not sure this will get played weather outlook for Friday and Saturday is getting ugly.

Mason won't forget what happened last year so if GRC plays their best game I say Mason by 10 if they don't it will be 20+.

Could be?

Nope, GRC has no chance against Mason.

 

Your opinion and I respect that, and you might even be right.

 

Crazier things have happened though...One bad night from Mason and a strong shooting night for the opposing team and they could go down.

 

That's all I'm saying.:ylsuper: No team is unbeatable.

I agree.

When Mason County is hitting on all cylinders like they have been in the previous 3 games, they are going to be a tough out. They bring that same killer instict and guard the ball the way they have the past few games, look out. Should make for a great atmosphere in a semifinal matchup Saturday.

Mason county fans you better get up real early on saturday morning. If you don't you might not get a seat. Because Clark County will definitely be in the building. I hope this years game is as good as last years because I didnt get to attend that one. Good luck to both squads. GO CARDS!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.