Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming V. Bracken Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

Caleb is a good young man, could be the best kept secret at Deming.

 

He's a joy to watch I think he has one of the biggest hearts on the team!!!

Deming 64-50.

I don't think Bracken can handle Deming press. I think Deming will win by 8.

If Bracken comes out cold again it could get very ugly, If they can come out and Hit some shots early i think they can keep it close for a while. I am going with Bracken in a close one 58-57

 

:laugh:

I got to see the Devils play Bourbon Co. and St. Pat. I was impressed with what a saw even in the loss. I think Deming has to many horses for Bracken to deal with. I'll take the Devils by a score of 68-47.

I got to see the Devils play Bourbon Co. and St. Pat. I was impressed with what a saw even in the loss. I think Deming has to many horses for Bracken to deal with. I'll take the Devils by a score of 68-47.

 

Deming by 15.

After what i have read on hear and in the papers with Deming beating Augusta with a come from behind victory, and playing within 9 of St. Pat. I look for the Devils to come out on top, the king boys seem like to much for Bracken to handle. These two kids will be unreal in years to come.

 

Bracken 58

Deming 70

I am still going with the upset here,

I think tonight could be a break out game for Demings big man. I also think that Caleb Curtis will have a big night. I look for Deming to put alot of points on the board because Bracken doesn't have anyone that can stop the Twins. I think they will both go for 20 +.

Deming's big man is due. I also feel tonight is the night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.