Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

playmaker 3

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by playmaker 3

  1. I don't know what you call this game two teams who can't play defense that is for sure. It is going to be a long season for both teams.
  2. It should be a close game. Mason Co. by 4.
  3. I hope the Bracken girls play like they played against Augusta they press them and shot the ball finally!
  4. I agree with you coacharn21. St Pat is the second best team in the district and they got to play the number 1 team. It make no sense
  5. Bracken needs to get out of that 2-3 zone and press a little bit. Bracken needs to shoot more instead of pass the ball in the middle all the time.
  6. I don't think Bracken can handle Deming press. I think Deming will win by 8.
  7. the Saints have looked good so far but Augusta has a good team to. It should be a good game.
  8. I can't wait to see this game go royals.
  9. it is sad to here about coach ormes he was a good coach who about the players. I don't think St. Pat know what they are doing.
  10. but what if the system is bad the girls has no choice in it and there the ones trying to win games.
  11. good job Paris. Good luck against NCC.
  12. it was a rough game and Bracken had the reffs on there side and still didn't even give Brossert a game. Congrats and good luck Brossert.
  13. I am not for sure what the problems is but there something. Like I said they got alot of talent but Something wrong somewere.
  14. all they Lady Bears need to do is be more agrssive. That goes for all off them. The Lady Bears has alot of talent on that team. I know there record does not show that but I think that is because of some of the problems between players and coaches.
  15. If the Lady Bears would quit forcing the pass and shoot when they are open they might be a better team. Good win for Nicholas Co.
  16. what time does HHS home games start?
  17. Will the girls region tournement be at the Feildhouse?
  18. I think there will be more close games this year the last years state tournement.
  19. your right Pendleton is the favorite but I think that someone in the region tournement will get upset. I hope pendleton wins but it won't be easy.
  20. I have watch the Polar Bears this season and I believe they have one of the best point guards in the region.
  21. Has the Royals scheduled North College Hill in the Fieldhouse for next season?
  22. It is one of my favorite gyms to go to. They also have a good band that gets the crowd up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.