Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Pat vs. Augusta predictions 39th District

Featured Replies

Any early predictions for this huge 39th district matchup?

Third time was a charm for the Panthers against Bracken. I think the same will hold true againts St Pat. It will be a tight game. Augusta wins by 3

Hinson's Patties by +10!!!!!

I wiil say for Augusta to win they will have to bring their best game effort, Coach Hinson will have the Saints ready to play.

Saints by 11 as they pull away late.

St. Pat 66

Augusta 59

I wish both schools the best of luck. Coach Jason Hinson has done nothing short of miraculous this year and I expect the Saints to get better next year as Chris Owens has another year of experience under his belt. Also look for Nick Anderson to shine as he stepped up this year and has played well.

 

Coach Robin Kelsch seems to have his Panthers peaking at the right time. They have played well the past couple of weeks. Either team that wins will be well deserving!

 

Good Luck to Both!

Third time was a charm for the Panthers against Bracken. I think the same will hold true againts St Pat. It will be a tight game. Augusta wins by 3

 

I was close Augusta wins by 5 :dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.