Nicholas Co. 42 Bracken Co. 36

For another night the shooting woes continue as the Lady Bears of Bracken County had more turnovers than points. The Lady Bears played a different tune tonight... They came out and was up 14-4... with 3 minutes to go in the 1st quarter... They only scored 22 the next 27 minutes... It was a very sloppy game to watch as both teams shot the ball horribly and both teams turned it over 20 + times.

The difference in this game was at the Charity Stripe.. Nicholas shot 26 FTs to Bracken's 10. This is attributed to NC attacking the basket and the Lady Bears shooting 2-19 from 3 point land..

Good Luck to the Lady Jackets in the ALL A on Friday and to the Lady Bears who have Pendleton at home on Monday!

Understandable lbbc. As for the Lady Bears, once again poor shooting combined with 25 turnovers will almost always end with loss. The 26-10 free throw differential only makes it that much harder to overcome. Not the kind of performance you want against a team you should probably beat. Especially not with Nat Kelsch and the Lady Cats coming to town on Monday. Keep your heads up Lady Bears, play strong, do the little things. Box out, make good decisions, take care of the ball, and keep headin' towards the basket. Good Luck with the Lady Cats.

Definately a team that I think the Lady Bears can beat and probably should have beaten tonight... I wouldnt say that the Lady Jackets were on their "A" game tonight, but the Lady Bears did nothing to take advantage of it..

I think the girls played hard tonight, but just couldnt handle the pressure from the Nicholas Co. guards...The Lady Bears needs to calm down and learn to handle pressure... Also, when the shots arent falling need to look to go inside more..

Talked with Coach Schultz and she said that she stressed the inside game, but the guards didnt look to get it in there.. Kept jacking from trey land..

I have a lot of faith in Coach Schultz and her crew... things will turn around and they will soon!