Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 63 Bracken Co. 43

Featured Replies

The Bracken County Lady Bears played their hearts out tonight. They were down 12 at the half after missing a few uncontested shots, some FTs, and starting the game in a 14-0 hole.

The 3rd quarter saw some bright spots tonight as the Lady Bears played tremendous defense forcing some Brossart TOs. Before you knew it the Lady Bears had trimmed the lead to 6, but wouldnt get any closer. The Lady Bears had a few mental mistakes and the lead ballooned.

 

I really think the Lady Bears played well considering they started down 14-0.

They played hard and never gave up.

 

Congrats to Bishop Brossart on a well played game!

They are a very disciplined team and well coached!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very pleased with the effort of the team tonight. I thought they played hard and never give up.. i don't no but did it seem like to everyone else that the girls played a lot harder tonight. Wonder why they played harder tonight and not like that everygame..

 

Keep head up girls.. We Fans are behind you 100%

  • Author

First of all, welcome to BGP LadyBearMom! Glad to have you..

 

One thing about this team is they seem to always play hard.. I dont know if they played harder tonight then normal, but I will hardly ever question the heart or effort this team gives me on a daily and nightly basis.

I am proud of each and every one of them!

I was very pleased with the effort of the team tonight. I thought they played hard and never give up.. i don't no but did it seem like to everyone else that the girls played a lot harder tonight. Wonder why they played harder tonight and not like that everygame..

 

Keep head up girls.. We Fans are behind you 100%

Did the person in charge on the sideline tonight maybe have something to do with this?

were u at the game tonight Coach in the Stands?

Is that what you are thinking?

 

I think Coach Kelch does a good job on the sidelines and is very animated and its possible the girls were feeding off his energy.. Not saying that is the only reason, but could be possible. I think we have a team here that plays hard most of the time, just seems like tonight was different.. Coach Kelch worked the refs tonight maybe a little too much and could possibly use that time to get the girls going..

  • Author
were u at the game tonight Coach in the Stands?

Is that what you are thinking?

 

I think Coach Kelch does a good job on the sidelines and is very animated and its possible the girls were feeding off his energy.. Not saying that is the only reason, but could be possible. I think we have a team here that plays hard most of the time, just seems like tonight was different.. Coach Kelch worked the refs tonight maybe a little too much and could possibly use that time to get the girls going..

 

 

Sometimes working the refs are necessary..I thought during our run in the

3rd quarter we got some good breaks and they didnt call as many fouls on us down low... I thought this was key in our 3rd quarter run...

Yes I was at the game. Coach K does have a lot of energy and I think the girls respond in a positive manner to his style. A lot of times a player will play harder with a better attitude when they are receiving positive leadership.

Sometimes working the refs are necessary..I thought during our run in the

3rd quarter we got some good breaks and they didnt call as many fouls on us down low... I thought this was key in our 3rd quarter run...

:thumb: :thumb: :D

  • Author
were u at the game tonight Coach in the Stands?

Is that what you are thinking?

 

I think Coach Kelch does a good job on the sidelines and is very animated and its possible the girls were feeding off his energy.. Not saying that is the only reason, but could be possible. I think we have a team here that plays hard most of the time, just seems like tonight was different.. Coach Kelch worked the refs tonight maybe a little too much and could possibly use that time to get the girls going..

 

It is Kelsch!

Thanks

There is no doubt that Coach Patrick Kelsch is ready for a head job somewhere, he is young, knowledgeable, and full of energy and that carries over to the players. Kids that see that kind of energy do not want to be slow on the floor. Coach Kelsch is a basketball junkie, you never know where he will pop up and watch a game. Comes from a great basketball bloodline family, has paid his dues in the middle school and high school ranks and its only a matter of time before he sufaces at some school as their top guy.

Was looking for Coach K to keep this close or pull off the upset(that would make things interesting in Brooksville). Bottom line is another slow start out of the gate at home and a 20 point loss. Lady Bears need to finish strong, most of there next few games are ones they should win. How did the JV do by the way?

  • Author

When the Lady Bears cut it to 6 in the 3rd quarter I thought it was going to be interesting... The Lady Stangs didnt fold under pressure and proved why they are 15-4 in the 10th Region.

Very proud of the Lady Bears though!

It is Kelsch!

Thanks

 

No disrespect meant... My apologies to Coach Kelsch...

 

I agree with Pressrow...only a matter of time before Coach Kelsch becomes a head coach somewhere.

  • Author

Guys thanks a lot for all the kind words and I am very passionate about the sport, but in all honesty tonight was about the girls.. They played their hearts out and need to be commended for their dedication to the team and each other.. As fans lets continue to encourage the girls and see if we cant end the year on a strong note.

I was very pleased with the effort of the team tonight. I thought they played hard and never give up.. i don't no but did it seem like to everyone else that the girls played a lot harder tonight. Wonder why they played harder tonight and not like that everygame..

 

Keep head up girls.. We Fans are behind you 100%

 

Coach Schultz will be back on the sidelines soon and it doesn't matter who is playing or coaching, players need to play hard no matter who its for. Its a rallying around time for the BC girls program, winning will cure a lot and collectively its done from top to bottom on that bench and the players have to play hard no matter what, every night. Everyone needs to be behind their team 100% not matter what night it is. Its the beauty of high school sports and why kentucky high school basketball is second to none.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.