Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 63 Bracken Co. 43

Featured Replies

Nice job Coach K. and Lady Bears. Would have been real easy to pack up and quit starting out 14-0. Hard to be positive in a 20 point loss but there are some good things. Bracken is a little out gunned against Brossart but these Ladies don't quit just cause the odds are against them. Good Luck the rest of the way.

surely the lady bears will win the next 5 games wont they? nicholas, augusta, williamstown, deming and calvary?????

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

The NC game is at Nicholas Co. and they beat us in the Class A, so I wouldnt say that is a guarantee... Deming is a solid team and wouldnt overlook them.

With losing 10 in a row, I wouldnt say any of the 5 games is a guarantee..

Nicholas is away - we saw what happened in the all A. It will take a good game to beat Deming. Augusta should be a win - no disresprect to that program. Don't know that much about Calvary or Williamstown. Lady Bears do need a strong run going into the District.

The NC game is at Nicholas Co. and they beat us in the Class A, so I wouldnt say that is a guarantee... Deming is a solid team and wouldnt overlook them.

With losing 10 in a row, I wouldnt say any of the 5 games is a guarantee..

U Reach speaks wisely once again.

surely the lady bears will win the next 5 games wont they? nicholas, augusta, williamstown, deming and calvary?????

 

I don't no a whole lot about Williamstown, but was looking at their schedule...They won a tournament early on.. I believe this game is also on the road.. I believe the Lady Bears win this game if some things change..

 

Also, dont forget Polar Bear Fan that we have a make up game with St. Patrick.

I'm not sure but the majority of Brackens team are still at the jv level. I think varsity consists of 1-senior,2-juniors,4-sophmores,and 5-freshmen. Leadership is a major part in winning games. So I like the future if all stay together and continue working hard for whoever the coach is at the time.

I don't no a whole lot about Williamstown, but was looking at their schedule...They won a tournament early on.. I believe this game is also on the road.. I believe the Lady Bears win this game if some things change..

 

Also, dont forget Polar Bear Fan that we have a make up game with St. Patrick.

 

 

This game is at bracken co on feb 16 what do you think needs to change to win this one ??

the play of the girls need to change in order to win a game Coach!

with it being at home I'd say we may pull it out.

I agree the girls at BCHS do need to step up there game here as the season draws to an end. Coach ???? Nope just a fan.

Oh sorry maybe I had you mistaken for someone else..

The last few games the girls have looked out of shape and not well conditioned.. Their defenses are ineffective and need to change..

The guards don't handle pressure well and turn it over too much... it would take me a few pages to post what all needs to change..

what do you think?

I think if the Lady Bears go out and play the way they can i think everything will fall into place. I agree the games ive seen i dont think they handle pressure very well either. I have only seen them play m2m. so not sure on the deffense part Hopefully they will get things straightend out and finish strong.

From reading some of these posts, sounds like there is alot of dissension going on in Bracken Co. That cant be good

I'd like to see the Lady Bears turn things around here late in the season. Coach Kelsch will have a HC position someday, he is truly ready for that next step. Time will tell what happens w/his future, but it will be a bright one.

Oh sorry maybe I had you mistaken for someone else..

The last few games the girls have looked out of shape and not well conditioned.. Their defenses are ineffective and need to change..

The guards don't handle pressure well and turn it over too much... it would take me a few pages to post what all needs to change..

what do you think?

 

 

After reading your post on here up through this one it sounds as though you are ready also for a head coaching position. As a outsider, I know winning cures a lot of things, I think the Bracken faithful need to be loyal and stick with and trust the coaching staff they have. They can't play the game for the girls.

The problem is in today's world everyone is a coach and everyone thinks it is easy to be a coach. So few, so few, even know the real truth of what goes into coaching, if you do it the right way.

 

So few trust the coaching staff at so many schools its no wander there are so many good coaches that have gotten out of coaching. In turn, the true fans of HS basketball are the ones that suffer!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.