Bishop Brossart 63 Bracken Co. 43

Nice job Coach K. and Lady Bears. Would have been real easy to pack up and quit starting out 14-0. Hard to be positive in a 20 point loss but there are some good things. Bracken is a little out gunned against Brossart but these Ladies don't quit just cause the odds are against them. Good Luck the rest of the way.

surely the lady bears will win the next 5 games wont they? nicholas, augusta, williamstown, deming and calvary?????

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely the lady bears will win the next 5 games wont they? nicholas, augusta, williamstown, deming and calvary?????

I don't no a whole lot about Williamstown, but was looking at their schedule...They won a tournament early on.. I believe this game is also on the road.. I believe the Lady Bears win this game if some things change..

Also, dont forget Polar Bear Fan that we have a make up game with St. Patrick.

I'm not sure but the majority of Brackens team are still at the jv level. I think varsity consists of 1-senior,2-juniors,4-sophmores,and 5-freshmen. Leadership is a major part in winning games. So I like the future if all stay together and continue working hard for whoever the coach is at the time.

I don't no a whole lot about Williamstown, but was looking at their schedule...They won a tournament early on.. I believe this game is also on the road.. I believe the Lady Bears win this game if some things change..

Also, dont forget Polar Bear Fan that we have a make up game with St. Patrick.

This game is at bracken co on feb 16 what do you think needs to change to win this one ??

Oh sorry maybe I had you mistaken for someone else..

The last few games the girls have looked out of shape and not well conditioned.. Their defenses are ineffective and need to change..

The guards don't handle pressure well and turn it over too much... it would take me a few pages to post what all needs to change..

what do you think?

I think if the Lady Bears go out and play the way they can i think everything will fall into place. I agree the games ive seen i dont think they handle pressure very well either. I have only seen them play m2m. so not sure on the deffense part Hopefully they will get things straightend out and finish strong.

Oh sorry maybe I had you mistaken for someone else..

The last few games the girls have looked out of shape and not well conditioned.. Their defenses are ineffective and need to change..

The guards don't handle pressure well and turn it over too much... it would take me a few pages to post what all needs to change..

what do you think?

After reading your post on here up through this one it sounds as though you are ready also for a head coaching position. As a outsider, I know winning cures a lot of things, I think the Bracken faithful need to be loyal and stick with and trust the coaching staff they have. They can't play the game for the girls.

The problem is in today's world everyone is a coach and everyone thinks it is easy to be a coach. So few, so few, even know the real truth of what goes into coaching, if you do it the right way.

So few trust the coaching staff at so many schools its no wander there are so many good coaches that have gotten out of coaching. In turn, the true fans of HS basketball are the ones that suffer!!!