Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta @ St Pat..Thursday

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • St. Pat
      65%
      21
    • Augusta
      34%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I look for the Saints to push there record to 4-0 with the win. St Pat is a good team. The Saints win.

 

St Pat 69

Augusta 54

This is a no brainier Coach Hinson is undefeated against the Panthers during the regular season. This should be a blowout!!!! The Saint 1,2,3 punch will be too much for the Panthers. This game could easily be a 30-point blow out; it all depends on when the Saints call of the dogs!!!! Last year game at St. Patrick, the Saints beat a better Panthers team by 17!!!

the Saints have looked good so far but Augusta has a good team to. It should be a good game.

I pick St. Pat to win it by 10+ but I am far from counting out the Panthers. It should be an intense game decided in the 4th.

The fourth is always the most intense part of the game........as for a blow out, I think not.

St. Pat by about 14 or so.

Owens scores 25+ saints win by 18

If Shooty is playing i think it will be alot closer then most people expect, But If he is sidelined due to the ankle i think Deming will win theis fairly easy. One thing you can count on is Coach Kelsch will have his boys prepared and ready for what ever they throw at them. Good Luck Panthers......

If Shooty is playing i think it will be alot closer then most people expect, But If he is sidelined due to the ankle i think Deming will win theis fairly easy. One thing you can count on is Coach Kelsch will have his boys prepared and ready for what ever they throw at them. Good Luck Panthers......

 

It is Agusta vs St Pat not Deming.

 

I take St. Pat by about 20 in this one.

It is Agusta vs St Pat not Deming.

 

I take St. Pat by about 20 in this one.

 

Thanks I new that and must have had a Huge Brain Fart :sleep: Looks like i need to have some caffine. Deming has Bracken Fri. but thanks for pointing that out. I still think without Shooty that the Panthers will have there hands full. angain thanks for the correction.

Thanks I new that and must have had a Huge Brain Fart :sleep: Looks like i need to have some caffine. Deming has Bracken Fri. but thanks for pointing that out. I still think without Shooty that the Panthers will have there hands full. angain thanks for the correction.

 

No problem. Happens to me all the time. That Deming Bracken game will be good.

Saints have to many guns for the Panthers. Saints by 12.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.