Everything posted by rojas4
-
New Coach at Harlan County
Rich seems very interested. The comment about Billy Hicks and the realitor was in jest. Sorry my humor was lost on a couple posters.
-
New Coach at Harlan County
Nothing at all to do with their schedule.
-
Corbin 65 South Laurel 44
Clay Co played their socks off.
-
Bryan Station 76 Dunbar 69
Dunbar is one of the most improved teams in central Kentucky.
-
Corbin 65 South Laurel 44
South is just not very good right now. After watching Clay Co tonight, I think the Tigers could be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the 13th.
-
Lexington Catholic 69 June Buchanan 58
Stepp looked like a heck of player to me.
-
Clay Co. vs Scott Co. Predictions?
Spurlock is a good coach. He did well at Hazard and I thought Clay Co over achieved much of last year.
-
Bryan Station/Henry Clay Updates
Bryan Station is in the top 4 in the 11th. There are several teams with a good chance at winning this region.
-
Clark County/Madison Central Updates
thanks for the updates.
-
Bryan Station/Henry Clay Updates
Same as last year. Noone to bring the ball up the floor against the press.
-
Clark County/Madison Central Updates
Sounds like GRC has a great free throw line defense.
-
GRC vs Madison Central Predictions.
That 99 team was a heck of a team. Estill, Jenkins, Campbell, etc.
-
South Laurel vs. Corbin predictions (12-14-07)
I don't think so.
-
Clay Co. vs Scott Co. Predictions?
Strange things happen in the 13th sometimes. Who knows.
-
South Laurel vs. Corbin predictions (12-14-07)
Corbin wins this one, with or without Crawford.
-
Lexington Catholic 67 Simeon(IL) 56
Who looked to have the better team between the Chicago schools?
-
Lexington Catholic 67 Simeon(IL) 56
Kentucky High School basketball is much better than most of us think.
-
Chicago Whitney Young 75 Scott Co 72
Lee is playing the 5 position for Scott Co.
-
Chicago Whitney Young 75 Scott Co 72
LexCath is ahead of #9 Simeon 17-10 at the end of the first.
-
Chicago Whitney Young 75 Scott Co 72
Part of the problem with turnovers may be the early development of the point guard. He is new to the position. He will improve his ball handling with time. He played power forward last year at Henry Clay. Overall though, a great game to play even with the 11th ranked team in the country.
-
First time I have seen a high school coach coach a game in a tee shirt
Sorry about the earlier comment. I didn't know what the tee shirt signified.
-
Chicago Whitney Young 75 Scott Co 72
Chicago Whitney Young (ranked 11th in the country) beat Scott Co by 3. Scott Co missed a 3 pointer at the buzzer.
-
First time I have seen a high school coach coach a game in a tee shirt
I have been watching the Marshall County/Rose Hill game on WazooSports. The Rose Hill coaching staff are wearing the Marshall Co. Hoop Fest tee shirts. I think this is about as informal dress as I have seen during a regular season game. What's next, cut offs and wife beaters?
-
North Laurel 75 South Laurel 68
IF South plays the way they did last night AND IF Corbin has a healthy Crawford Corbin wins by 20 points. Without Crawford, Corbin wins anyway.
-
North Laurel 75 South Laurel 68
Seidel is a good all around basketball player. I thought the difference in the game was that Luke Dalton outplayed St. John. Both teams played extremely hard but not real well. This was a great high school basketball atmosphere. The only bad part of the game were the officials were absolutly atrocious. For a big rivalry game like this you would think the assigning secretary could send three more competent officials. Both head coaches received a technical foul. I think if I was either coach I probably would have gotten thrown out of the game before half time.