Chicago Whitney Young 75 Scott Co 72

Richie Phares had a great game 21 points & 10 rebounds. He is rapidly becoming one of the best Juniors in the state. Portwood also played very well with 20 points. Scott County would be very dangerous if they could quit turning the ball over.

Michael Jordan's kid didn't seem to do much.....

By the way, for those that watched the broadcast and have seen Scott County before, I have a question -- Was it me, or did G-Lawn Guyn look exactly like Bud Mackey with the # 14 jersey and short sleeve under armor?

Richie Phares had a great game 21 points & 10 rebounds. He is rapidly becoming one of the best Juniors in the state. Portwood also played very well with 20 points. Scott County would be very dangerous if they could quit turning the ball over.

Part of the problem with turnovers may be the early development of the point guard. He is new to the position. He will improve his ball handling with time. He played power forward last year at Henry Clay. Overall though, a great game to play even with the 11th ranked team in the country.

Part of the problem maybe the early development of the point guard. He is new to the position. He will improve his ball handling with time. He played power forward last year at Henry Clay. Overall though, a great game to play even with the 11th ranked team in the country.

I think Ge-lawn will improve, he actually looked better tonight than he did against Ballard. Another thing they miss is Matt Walls foul shooting. Scott County was a good free throw shooting team last year, this year they cant seem to find their stroke. But Walls shooting 92% last year perhaps covered up others poor foul shooting. It was still an excellent performance tonight.