Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSB1

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KHSB1

  1. If county does not turn the ball over more than 15 times they will win and use their size they will be OK.
  2. Hicks new he had to tke it to Miller. Good coaching tonight.
  3. I said earlier in the prediction post. Scott co's size would cause problems. Pharres and Lee of course are not as athletic as Miller but they can score and when Miller hit the pine, Scott Co scored whenever they wanted in the third quarter. The Cardinals have alot of weapons as we saw tonight.
  4. Scott co has the size and Pharres and Lee are sure to cause problems for Masons inside game.
  5. As far as Scott Co heveryone they played out of state would be ranked in Ky except Socastee South Carolina
  6. Having a big gym does not make it nice. Atmosphere plays a big part of it.
  7. Did they move the Toyota plant from Corbin, and Harlan. Or could it be he is a great high school coach. I think most most of us know by now Toyota has been there twenty years and at the most maybe one kids parents work at Toyota every year is on the team. Almost all the kids have started in the grade schools there. Give it a break.
  8. Duncanville ,Taft, and Chester PA are all ranked in USA today as of last week and Whitney was the first of the season. I would think this schedule has prepared them for the tough 11th region.
  9. Great game. Scott Co is getting better and better. This schedule is murder.
  10. Can't wait to see Scott County play. Will miss the first day but will be there Wed. and Thursday. One of the best tournaments in the country every year.
  11. I was fortunate to see the Florida 4A and 6A finals at the Citrus Bowl Saturday. The Miami Northwestern team was a treat to watch. I have never seen a high school team as talented like that. They played a local team called Orlando Boone and they were both 14-0 coming into the game. It was a slaughter. The quickness and the organization and discipline on that Northwestern team. High school footbal is at another level down here.
  12. I don't believe that. If these two played ten times they would split. Not much better than Scott Co. The Cardinals led most of the game. Poor shooting in the second half did them in.
  13. Is this worded wrong. No matter what this was a great game for first night back.
  14. :eek:I say Scott Co by ten or less. Needs to rest his big guns because of Saturdays showdown. Watch the starters rest more than usual. Some people are saying why rest those guys, you haven't been to SC practice. They are like games.
  15. The Rose Hill staff are a bunch of good guys from the times I have dealt with them.
  16. Scott Co will be very tough come mid January. I am liking this bunch of Scott co kids. They play hard.
  17. Go see Anderson Co and look at that coaching staff.
  18. My sources tell me Frankfort wanted to reschedule this game. Now you know why! I don't care what you got. There is no need in that crap. Not a very proffessional staff at Dunbar at this time after Tuesday night.
  19. If Scott co gets up alot. Don't try to press them they score in bunches when teams get tired. Knowing what Scott Co has on the bench, I would say some of those kids will try score as much as they can.
  20. I give Gallatin alot of praise. If you think you are having a good team shedule better teams. I would love to see Gallatin win the 8th region. It will be around New Years before we see last years Scott co. They are loaded at every position and so far the kids don't care who scores except a few of the parents. I wish Shelby would get back on the schedule. Nothing against Gallatin but it seems teams only want to play Scott co when the have a good team. I would probably do the same thing.
  21. Let me explain about the original BCI if you didn't know. Dave Clevenger ran the first BCI tournament at the KBA in 2003. It stood for Basketball Congress International. http://www.bcibasketball.org/. So Mr Clevenger did not like to pay the fees you have to pay for memberships like AAU so he got away from it. The original BCI is from Arizona. Some of the people noticed some did not. So he kept the same format and called Basketball Championship Invitationals kind of hokey if it works it works and the basketball junkies did not notice. All my time at the KBA all I would here is they never check kids ages. They just kinda want your money. I cannot tell you how many calls I recieved at the AAU office asking us to do something. What could we do. By all means AAU has its problems but not on the scale as the BCI since it changed. People just need a place to play. You have a choice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.