Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fifth Third Tournament (Lexington Catholic High School)

Featured Replies

I know that Simon Kenton is in this tournament, who else is going to this Christmas Tournament. Who's the favorite to win?

 

Any thoughts?

I know that Simon Kenton is in this tournament, who else is going to this Christmas Tournament. Who's the favorite to win?

 

Any thoughts?

 

I think Mason County is in it and if so, then they will be the favorite.

Wednesday's games:

 

Lafayette/Desales-Noon

White Co, TN/Clay Co-1:30

Christian Co/Franklin Co-3:00

Simon Kenton/Barren Co-4:30

Central/LCA-6:00

East Ridge, TN/Dixie Heights-6:00

Shaler Area, PN/Boyle Co-7:30

North Oldham/Elliott Co-7:30

 

The 8 games are spread out on 2 gyms, in case anyone doesn't know their format at the tournament

 

Thursday's games will be determined by obviously Wednesday's winners

 

Lincoln Co plays East Ridge,TN/Dixie Heights

 

Paintsville plays Shaler Area, PN/Boyle Co

 

Lexington Catholic plays White Co, TN/Clay Co

 

St. Xavier plays Simon Kenton/Barren Co

 

Mason Co plays Central/LCA

 

June Buchanon plays Lafayette/Desales

 

Covington Catholic plays Christian Co/Franklin Co

 

Grace Academy, TN plays North Oldham/Elliott Co.

I would say here's the favorites in this order:

 

1. Mason Co

2. Lex Cath

3. Elliott Co

I would say here's the favorites in this order:

 

1. Mason Co

2. Lex Cath

3. Elliott Co

 

I would switch Elliott with Cov.Cathlic.

 

And just a reminder Cov. Cath beat Lex. Cath but I don't think they can do it twice or get a chance to in this tourney.

Those boys from the Hook are determined to go far in this tourney. They play fast and rough.

Those boys from the Hook are determined to go far in this tourney. They play fast and rough.

 

The only thing I have asked for this Christmas is an Elliott/Mason Co semi-final. No disrespect meant to any of the other good teams that in the tournament, but that's what I want. :lol:

Elliot better be careful what they wish for. Mason is on another level right now. They would be lucky to get within 20 against the Royals from Mason County.

I think that Mason will intimidate everyone in the tourney a lil bit. After the teams they beat last week.

Elliot better be careful what they wish for. Mason is on another level right now. They would be lucky to get within 20 against the Royals from Mason County.

 

A long, long, long time ago, I learned that you play one game at a time. In the LexCath 5th/3rd Bank Holiday Classic, there are far to many teams to play and beat that are very, very good. So if you want to get to the next game, you had better be worried about the game you are playing, instead of who you think you might be playing down the road.....

 

Again for those who can't make it to LexCath, The CovCath Internet Radio Team of Mark Wehry & Jason Elfers or Mikey "D", Greg Spencer or maybe even Dave Schabell will be broadcasting all of the CovCath games starting with the following game.

 

Watch out for Lincoln County, those boys are starting to play some ball

What are the chances that JBS will face Mason Co.?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.