Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints09

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saints09

  1. Isn't Atherton a large school in Louisville? You would think they would be better than this.
  2. And now there are 301.
  3. No, he is playing for Knott Co.
  4. And people used to accuse JBS of running up the score.
  5. What did Stepp and Childers finish with?
  6. the saints work well under pressure. This will be a close game. The king boys are goinna give the saints a run for there money. But i give it to the saints since there playing at home, not to mention its there first home game of the season. Close game but saints got it at home by 2
  7. I believe that Clint Stepp will become more dimensional this year, also I understand he hasn't proven that he belongs with the very best players in these regions but I would think he could be an honorable mention for the third team. Also if Clark Stepp had not graduated I would like to think he would have more than a "chance" of making these teams.
  8. Clint Stepp has visited Rose Hill and UHA. I believe Clark turned down the offer from Morehead but am not sure, he will visit UK again sometime soon.
  9. I won tickets through the herald leader this year so I will be in section 12. I have always got ticketmaster seats in sections 41 and 21. How do I buy seats on the sides in future years?
  10. It will be good to see someone other than Warren Central represent the 4th. Seems like everytime a team I go to watch is playing they lose to them. Mason in 04 and JBS last year. They made it 6 straight years didn't they?
  11. I don't think Collins will play at the next level, he may have the skills necessary but I don't think he will want to. I talked to him at a college fair in Lexington and he never mentioned any smaller colleges where he could play. He was mainly looking at larger schools where he could further his education.
  12. I like LCC's chances to win the region.
  13. He would be a better fit for a smaller college but he is talented enough to walk on at UK.
  14. Whether this is true or not I'm sure Billy G would consider having another walk on.
  15. Actually I saw that on Sports Center the other day so somebody did.
  16. Clint Stepp, Clark's younger brother will be a junior next year for JBS.
  17. JBS had 23 through three quarters has now scored 56 points.
  18. 65-56 quick three by Cox. Timeout JBS, 48 seconds left.
  19. 62-51 1:10. Cougars score, steal it, and score again to put the dagger in the crusaders.
  20. Clock was ran for about a whole minute before the foul. Collins scored and is fouled on the other end.
  21. LCC running a lot of clock no fouls yet from JBS.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.