Tate Cox??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more to the story.

OK, Cox is at Knott Central. One kid before him has already transferred and two more are to follow. The reason is that JBS will be closing the K-8 school at the end of the school year. And the high school will follow soon, not sure when. So, it's looking like KCC may have a good basketball program next season.

I want to add that from a very reliable source, Knott is changing basketball coaches. I will find out who and when and post it.

It's all that 2 years and your done thing. It kind of gets old after a while. I thought that Amburgey was doing a good job. I guess that someone's dad wasn't happy. :sleep:

OK, Cox is at Knott Central. One kid before him has already transferred and two more are to follow. The reason is that JBS will be closing the K-8 school at the end of the school year. And the high school will follow soon, not sure when. So, it's looking like KCC may have a good basketball program next season.

Who was the kid that transferred before him and where did he go?? Are they all going to Knott Central?? Keep us posted! :thumb:

I hadnt heard anything about this. This could definitly help out the Knott County basketball program.

I'm getting this in bits and pieces, so bear with me.

Right now these are the kids that I know for sure that have transfered, Brent Hall and Nason Roberts. Roberts is a freshman, I believe. Still trying to find out if Tate has transfered.

I hadnt heard anything about this. This could definitly help out the Knott County basketball program.

I'm hoping that this will help out the baseball program, too. Tate and Brent have played baseball. And a couple more that I am hearing that are making the move to Knott Central in August have played as well.

I want to add that from a very reliable source, Knott is changing basketball coaches. I will find out who and when and post it.

It's all that 2 years and your done thing. It kind of gets old after a while. I thought that Amburgey was doing a good job. I guess that someone's dad wasn't happy. :sleep:

Just a rumor I heard also. This may be well fetched, but the rumor is Al Holland will be the next coach with Whitaker taking over at Hazard. This all just what I have heard as a rumor.