Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tate Cox??

Featured Replies

Heard today that Mr. Cox was in school at KCC. Any truths or thoughts?

  • Replies 79
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same thing yesterday.

There is more to the story.

 

OK, Cox is at Knott Central. One kid before him has already transferred and two more are to follow. The reason is that JBS will be closing the K-8 school at the end of the school year. And the high school will follow soon, not sure when. So, it's looking like KCC may have a good basketball program next season.

I want to add that from a very reliable source, Knott is changing basketball coaches. I will find out who and when and post it.

 

It's all that 2 years and your done thing. It kind of gets old after a while. I thought that Amburgey was doing a good job. I guess that someone's dad wasn't happy. :sleep:

There is more to the story.

 

OK, Cox is at Knott Central. One kid before him has already transferred and two more are to follow. The reason is that JBS will be closing the K-8 school at the end of the school year. And the high school will follow soon, not sure when. So, it's looking like KCC may have a good basketball program next season.

 

Who was the kid that transferred before him and where did he go?? Are they all going to Knott Central?? Keep us posted! :thumb:

There is more to the story.

 

OK, Cox is at Knott Central. One kid before him has already transferred and two more are to follow. The reason is that JBS will be closing the K-8 school at the end of the school year. And the high school will follow soon, not sure when. So, it's looking like KCC may have a good basketball program next season.

 

I hadnt heard anything about this. This could definitly help out the Knott County basketball program.

I'm getting this in bits and pieces, so bear with me.

 

Right now these are the kids that I know for sure that have transfered, Brent Hall and Nason Roberts. Roberts is a freshman, I believe. Still trying to find out if Tate has transfered.

I hadnt heard anything about this. This could definitly help out the Knott County basketball program.

 

I'm hoping that this will help out the baseball program, too. Tate and Brent have played baseball. And a couple more that I am hearing that are making the move to Knott Central in August have played as well.

Does he (Cox) have to sit out a year for transferring?

Is the other Stepp going to transfer?

Cox has been leaving for 2 years now............

I want to add that from a very reliable source, Knott is changing basketball coaches. I will find out who and when and post it.

 

It's all that 2 years and your done thing. It kind of gets old after a while. I thought that Amburgey was doing a good job. I guess that someone's dad wasn't happy. :sleep:

 

Just a rumor I heard also. This may be well fetched, but the rumor is Al Holland will be the next coach with Whitaker taking over at Hazard. This all just what I have heard as a rumor.

Where does Cox live?

I have heard from a friend of Tate's that he did transfer to KCC today. He visited the other day to get the paperwork situation started but if what I was told is correct from a very reliable source then he is a Patriot starting tomorrow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.