Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ballaholic

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ballaholic

  1. Point Guard Great player. Makes the team go.
  2. Harlan is a better team than last year also.
  3. Harlan County, no Central on the end.
  4. They were 3 years ago and Rock and Clay were in the same district.
  5. Knox Central has had a pretty tough schedule also. Dunbar, Holmes, Tates Creek, Ballard, Corbin, South Laurel(2), Clay Co.(2). That would have to challenge Whitley County schedule wise.
  6. Yes, South Laurel is very weak. Just 3 regional titles and a state title in the last 3 years. I would say that is as weak as they come.
  7. Does anybody know the schedule to this event?
  8. Harlan won the region in 93,95, and 96. Clay won the region in 94. They beat Jackson in the finals at Clay that year.
  9. In my opinion he is better already than what they have there right now.
  10. Pineville girls coach now. Helped JD for years.
  11. The name I am hearing is a kid that has a father coaching him. Just what I am hearing. From the 13th region.
  12. Whitaker is my guess along with Warren.
  13. YoungBlood, weren't you a city boy at one time or another? Just messing. I will touch this post. I think the basketball program never once brought up about being in the same league with the county kids. It helps with transportation and travel. Also with the gates. I do know however it seems as when Harlan had their great teams in the county league the county always found a way to kick them out for whatever reason. I may be wrong, but Harlan has never asked to not be included in the county basketball league.
  14. Those should probably be Knott Central not Knox Central.
  15. Last I heard Wilson was going to go to Berea College.
  16. In all respect, I don't think Williamsburg is that great. That have two decent players. Cunningham and Teague and that is it. He will say well so and so don't get the ball enough. I seen them play last year and the other players did not show me anything, even when they had the ball. Some attempted to do some things with the ball, but did not look very good doing it when they had their chance.
  17. He played at Harlan Ind. They are not a county school. Therefore that is the reason he is not considered in the class of the 80's.
  18. Congrats to Johnson. Representing the 13th region well. This is something you will never forget.:dancingpa
  19. No true big men listed here except for maybe Moses.
  20. I don't know if this is dead yet. I was told the site base was locked in a 3-3 vote. That is what I was told. I am not sure though. I am not sure what they have planned if it is a 3-3 vote. They do need to make up their mind. We are, we are not, we are, we are not.
  21. I have heard Jones has been scheduling some games the last couple of days. I also heard the girls coach was going to be Anthony Nolan. Just what I have heard.
  22. This is a classic. Great way to look at things.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.